Dior Logo Flowers

I actually like that! Its a bit fussy on the sides though, what with all the buckles.

It would look cute with a simple summer outfit though

cherries are you thinking of the same bag ??? im sure this one doesnt have cherries. Maybe im wrong i dont know

i like the shape, not too crazy about the pink flower stuff though.
its kinda cute - id use it if someone gave it to me, but i would never ever pay 800 for it.

The shape is nice, but the color/pattern is ugly, and I really don't like that overalls closure on the front. It looks like a bowling ball bag.

I like the shape and the closure at the front...reminds me of dungarees :heart:

But I wouldnt buy it though.....

Tackiness at its best. Anything bag from Dior is already :sick: , and any bag from the girly collection (with flowers or NOT) is just gross.

Totally a no no for me.

No, i don't like them, it could be a nice bag if it wasn't covered with the logo flowers crap.

I'm pretty sure this subject already has a topic though, please search before you post, thanks :flower:

not. this is not imagination this is money making...basically dior going 'gaga' for any design that will bring them guaranteed figures.
not for me (even though i do like some of the pink plain logo bags :wink: )

Not a fan at all :ninja: Seems to be too much stuff going on all at the same time. Flowers, logos, buckles, pink, the shape. Everything screams "I-am-going-to-be-trendy-for-all-of-5-seconds". Not that there is anything wrong with that, it just $800 for 5 seconds of popularity just doesn't seem justified to me:unsure:

Editted because my grammar is awful.:ninja:

Last edited by a moderator:
First of all, I hate any bag with a logo on it, second of all, it looks like something Paris Hilton would wear. I find it awful.

i detest these bags. they're simply fodder dior can use to make some quick money.

nuiko said:
i detest these bags. they're simply fodder dior can use to make some quick money.

Yea, I really lose respect for this "high-end' labels that make all these horrible handbags, fragrances, and logo-everythings with poor design and a high price tag just to make quick money. Any label that does that should be sold at Wal-Mart and the mall along with all these other quick-money labels.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->