Dior Logo Flowers

Im sorry guys, im a big Dior follower, but im not feeling these bags at all... :doh:

Alejandro said:
Im sorry guys, im a big Dior follower, but im not feeling these bags at all... :doh:
neither am i :P
i personally don't like these bags...totally not my style....i'm just posting them to show to diorella and pradaromance and the others who're interested in buying them :P

I think these are much more tasteful than the logo flower crap and the girly crap they made earlier...

Foxie-Pooh said:
I think these are much more tasteful than the logo flower crap and the girly crap they made earlier...
i'll agree with that :flower:

brian said:
...what do you think of this one, pr? it's $895 on eluxury... logo flowers "boston bag" ... it's slightly bigger than the one you bought for $1295 as well, and personally i think i like it a little more. it's a top zip; 14"x6"x6"

p10769577_ph_hero.jpg

i wish they had more pics of it :ermm:

and there's also the logo flowers saddle bag for $975. i think diorella should get this one to go with her maryjanes... :P

p10746324_ph_hero.jpg

I like the saddle, but a saddle really isnt good for me for everyday...and the other bag, i was wondering about it...i dont really like it that much, but why is it SOOOOOO much less?

btw, to see the bigger one just take a look again at the runway pictures...they showed both the medium and large (the model wearing the red crackled leather jacket is using the large)

God the logos! My eyes!:shock:

This is such a seasonal bag it wil problaby be "passe" by the time you get it.

The flower thing is to grandma and "pretty, pretty"

Not my taste at all!

Pucci, I'm with you....too many logos and it will be passe by summer. Hey, watch the "grandma" thing....I'm a grandma and that is soooooo not me!!!:rolleyes:

i agree with the both of you about the logos.
i think i'd like these bags a LOT more if they weren't in the logo fabric. the one i posted above (and all the rest in this line) would be so much nicer if they would've done them in a nice tan or brown suede..maybe even canvas..with the floral embroidery on it, instead of the logo fabric. i can see it working quite well. the multicolored floral embroidery would give the bag a nice pop and some interest. i'd like it a lot more then...

i think the saddle bag would look a LOT nicer in a plain, logo-less beigey brownish canvas, with everything else the same...the cream leather trim and multicolored embroidery:

p10746324_ph_hero.jpg

i'm imagining this... it would be gorgeous :crush:

hehe... But your a cool grandma then!:flower:

With good taste in designer bags:D

hehe:lol:

Yeah, Dior has just gone over the top with the logo's, on everything:(.

Is time that somewone kicks them in the butt and says "logos are passe"

I think logos equal fakes, as well!

logos definitely are pase.
dior needs to recall these bags NOW, and listen to my advice and do them in logoless canvas and leather :lol:

I agree with you, Brian!! That bag would be lovely without the
logos.:heart: :heart: I have never liked LV for that reason alone or Chanel logo bags or anyone's logo bags. Hey, they make enough money off of me....I'm not advertising for them, too!!!

Hey Pucci, my 3 yr. old grandson, Gabriel, thinks I'm a pretty coool grandma. I don't think my son thinks that though....:unsure:

nawh, bless.

Maybe is because all of your bags, you know some guys really hate seeing so much money going on something as "useless" as a bag.

No, tell me why?

I feel sorry for you:cry: I am sure your a great person handbagbabe.

Your a grandma and know about the world, you even know how to use a computer how wicked is that!:flower:

Naw....it's just because I'm his mother and mother's are never cool, don't you know?!?!?!?lol

Brian and Alejandro have such great fashion sense, I love it when they post!!!

Just so that we're not off-topic here, I do like the shoes, though!!!!!

I am sure that he soon enough finds out what a great mother you are:wink:

hehe... I thought the same thing about the shoes. Is just the logo thing.

What can you wear it with?

You should start designing for Dior Brian, I think you have some "fresh" ideas.:smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vittoooooo
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->