Dior Logo Flowers

Arturo21 said:
Yea, I really lose respect for this "high-end' labels that make all these horrible handbags, fragrances, and logo-everythings with poor design and a high price tag just to make quick money. Any label that does that should be sold at Wal-Mart and the mall along with all these other quick-money labels.

I agree completely :clap:
Dior is SO tacky. I mean, I guess it's all in good fun, but I would never pay so much money for a bag like this. I'd use it if someone gave it to me though, just because I couldn't bare to waste so much money!

the problem with dior is the real ones look fake... and it can be a bit too wanna be it girl like :ermm:

Hi Girls. This is my first post.

I usually don't like Dior, however I stopped in the store today and looked at the new Dior Flower bag. It is pretty with lots of spring colours. What do you girls think? Is it worth the $$$? or will there be too many fakes floating around?

e0_0.JPG

I like that bag, not enough to buy it because im not too sure about the logos but its so pretty.:heart:

I think that there will be plenty of fakes, I mean people just love to carry logo items- fake or not- and since it will be new, EVERYONE will want it. But dont let that annoying fact discourage you Shaymus, if you love it, then get it!

i personally wouldn't spend $1,290 on this bag, but if you really like it and are fine with spending that on something you know you'll get plenty of use out of then i say by all means go for it... :flower:

p10746308_ph_detail_01.jpg

Trendy of course, but I've liked it myself since I saw it on the Dior site. And I agree with Brian...

Yikes. I talked with SA from Dior, they are anticipating selling out of this bag. They are on backorder, but can be here (Las Vegas) within the next couple of weeks. I put my name on the waitlist, but this causes me a big dilemma...I am expecting a Chloe Paddington bag anyday now.

Just noticed this thread. I have mine secured, its in the backroom at Neimans as we speak, I just need to go pick mine up.

Yes, the price is a bit steep. But I just love the bag...and its a monogram bag, but its still interesting, pretty, and so spring-y!:heart:

I bought mine, picked it up, and then sold it! I'm sure I will kick myself in two months when they are all gone...

Shaymus said:
I bought mine, picked it up, and then sold it! I'm sure I will kick myself in two months when they are all gone...
what size did you get?

Just noticed this thread. I have mine secured, its in the backroom at Neimans as we speak, I just need to go pick mine up.

Yes, the price is a bit steep. But I just love the bag...and its a monogram bag, but its still interesting, pretty, and so spring-y!:heart:

Ooooh, Very lucky pradaromance, tell us all about it once you've picked it up!

It is a beautiful bag, its fun but not over the top with a nice retro feel, i'd quite like one myself, but i'm getting the matching shoes to it and buying a vivienne westwood bag that i'm infactuated with instead :heart:!

these are the shoes btw :

main.jpg

:wub:

Last edited by a moderator:
Pradaromance12 said:
what size did you get?

I got the one with the zipper on top, retail is $1290.00, these are the ones that now have waiting lists!

Ms. Diorella said:
Ooooh, Very lucky pradaromance, tell us all about it once you've picked it up!

It is a beautiful bag, its fun but not over the top with a nice retro feel, i'd quite like one myself, but i'm getting the matching shoes to it and buying a vivienne westwood bag that i'm infactuated with instead :heart:!

these are the shoes btw :

:wub:
perfect...im getting the matching maryjanes:heart:

Shaymus said:
I got the one with the zipper on top, retail is $1290.00, these are the ones that now have waiting lists!

yes, but i think it comes in two sizes...i think thats the medium. I think ill go with it, but i might try to find a large:innocent:

...what do you think of this one, pr? it's $895 on eluxury... logo flowers "boston bag" ... it's slightly bigger than the one you bought for $1295 as well, and personally i think i like it a little more. it's a top zip; 14"x6"x6"

p10769577_ph_hero.jpg

i wish they had more pics of it :ermm:

and there's also the logo flowers saddle bag for $975. i think diorella should get this one to go with her maryjanes... :P

p10746324_ph_hero.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jfaa103p05
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->