Dior Logo Flowers

That is a lovely bag. But I usually only spend that much on plane tix to Europe - and that, in high season. So I bought the baby saddle today. I love it. The rose is embroidered in the corner. Now that I have it, I'm worried about wearing it out for St. Patrick's Day tomorrow! Anyone else get worried about what could spill on one's handbag??? But, then, why have it, if I can't wear it...?

I like it but personally i think it would be better if the monogram was a bit lighter just so the Flowers stood out more and it was a little less Dior in your face i still really like them though, But i think the Other bags from the 2nd Part of the 2005 SS RTW Show will be a bigger hit than this.

I'm sorry but i have to say nay on that collection - but i do love the girly glamour (pink) collection

I just can't make myself like the whole Dior logo stuff.

I bought that purse about 2 weeks ago..I like it and think its cute..But honestly Im kinda getting tired of wearing it already...I dunno ..I guess I get sick of things fast..
But I do want the bikini 2 match!I would say pass..Dont buy it unless u feel u really .. really love it and would get your work of it!

your bag has really grown on me, prada... i'm liking it more and more. lucky you!

i really like the logo flowers tote...it's so cute :wub: ... but i'd never spend $1280 on that

img10391315996.jpeg

Does anyone know how you can care for the DIOR monogram fabric? (SA does not recommend any prdt to protect the fabric)
I have the girly boston bag from past season and after taking it out for a day, I noticed dirt on one corner of the bag... since, I kept it in the closet as I couldnt bear to ruin the bag.
Any tips here? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->