Disney's Year of a Million Dreams by Annie Leibovitz

I absolutely hate the idea of Beyonce as Alice, but Oliver Platt is just fantastic! I'm glad they chose him!
And the Cinderella one is lovely too.

I think Scarlett would have been better as Alice, blonde and wide-eyed just like in the movie... Beyonce should be like Pocahontas or something... are there any more photos?

I love the pictures! Especially the one where Scarlett Johansson is Cinderella. <3

Are there going to be new pics and ne stars or are these just the only ones??
I completely adore Beckham's one and I usually don't like it but he looks so good and knight and the Scarlett is gorgeous though Alice should've been even better(there are many pretty blondes out there to make up for Cinderella).

This was alredy posted in "Rumor Has it" thread!!!

I actually love that they picked African American Alice but yeah i know what you guys mean.
Beyonce looks weird there,definitely going to faar with the "curiouser and curiouser" face expression.^_^

Last edited by a moderator:
Kirsten Dunst could'be also made a great Disney character

We'll see Peter Pan, Tinkerbell and Little Mermaid Ariel soon yaaay

My goodness. I'm not usually a fan of Scarlett but she looks so gorgeous and ethereal!

These are fantastically produced, which is coming from someone who usually despises others portraying Disney characters.

I read this on paper this morning!
I really like it , especialy Scarlett One.

Scarlett is incredibly well-cast and well-shot for her ad -- she'll be the standout of the set for sure :heart:

Scarlett's picture is my favorite, but I wish the tiara was more visible (the Harry Winston 62-karat creation valued at $325,000).

I want to see more pictures!:smile:

There are two other threads about this!^_^
But I'm not complaining, the pictures are beautiful!:blush: :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CREATIVERESEARCH
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->