Dolce & Gabbana F/W 2006.07 by Steven Meisel

Scotty

Reaction score
Most of These are small so if you have any scans please post them!

fashionadexplorer.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Always one of the most memorable ads for me :heart:. It's amazing to see how different ad campaigns (particularly for this brand) have become in 10 years.

One of the most memorable and iconic campaigns of the '00's.

So amazing. My wish is for Meisel to come back to Dolce one day.

This campaign is utterly beautiful and remarkable. Brana Wolf did such an amazing job in styling this as well as Meisel's flawless capture. Together they were able to translate the idea of the collection to advertising perfectly. Who was responsible for the set design? Was it Mary Howard?

How I wish the campaign that these two have been producing for the past couple of seasons is as great as this one. They really need to ditch the idea of capturing the campaign by themselves or by some unknown photographer and go back to Meisel immediately to reclaim the glory feel of their ads.

Female: Morgane Dubled, Gemma Ward, Iselin Steiro, Lily Donaldson, Coco Rocha, Snejana Onopka, Julia Stegner, Ines Crnokrak & Caitriona Balfe.

Male: Chad Dunn, Cosmin Petre, David Gandy, Terron Wood & Sam Saffman.

Like others have mentioned...this campaign is absolutely iconic. I cannot describe how thrilling these ads were to the 16-year-old me when these came out. Pure fashion.

This collection is so gaudy but Meisel manged to make it classy and sophisticated:heart:

Vanity Fair and Vogue Archive

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LiliesAreLovely
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->