Dolce & Gabbana Menswear F/W 09.10 by Steven Klein

I actually like it, but yeah, Jesus doesn't need to be right smack at your face. I hope he's not the focus in all the photos.

OMG! UGH! the hair on jesus n gandy is a bit 90s backstreet boys no?!i dont like it at all! Adam looks hot nevertheless lol!

I was thinking first Madonna in LV now Jesus in this,they're kinda ruining every fashion house :lol: Who will be the next?Lanvin?
I can see her wearing the stunning long silk gown Karlie wore in the show :innocent:
Anyway the more I look the picture the more I feel Jesus is completely out of place,and look at his neck tan,the picture looks so photoshopped to me!
Adam looks hot nevertheless lol!
Oh yes!His gigolo look is inimitable!

I swear i laughed out loud when i saw this ad, it came as a natural reaction.Oh my, Jesus looks bad, beyond bad with that haircut, wtf!

Exactly, I dont know how he got away with it..obviously he looks the worse there and the main focus is on him, damn you Madonna!

Maybe Alber secretly loves her :innocent:
Imagine that LANVIN FW09:MADONNA SHOT BY STEVEN MEISEL! :lol::lol:

Oh yeah, and Jesus for menswear line, my imagination automatically forces me not to visualize it even if I try :lol: And I'm pretty sure Alber didn't lose his mind :wink:

Oh gosh Jesus for Lanvin menswear is way too much :shock:
He's just too beefy to get casted for such a campaign,but this means he's perfect for Dolce & Gabbana(did I say David Gandy?:lol:)

Jesus..what an eyesore

This is my fav quote out of the whole thread, just wanted to point it out. :D

Yes get Jesus out of there, he does look shopped in. It's BLASPHEMY that David is in the background.....and wearing clothes (yeah I know it's for the menswear line but that man should always be naked). This does'nt bode well for Dolce and Gabanna this season. urgh:yuk:

to me, not only Jesus looks like photoshopped in there, others as well...

Entire campaign
2cpojza.jpg
2ezntq0.jpg
nxquc6.jpg
2nrqxk.jpg
1o4rrs.jpg
xm7hx0.jpg

dolcegabbana

Oh please wtf is going on with Adam Senn's expression in the 2nd pic:shock::shock: I hope that's not his 'you know what face':o

Kill me now!

I have never seen a more ineffective and pointless ad campaign in my life. Somebody get Noah and David out of this mediocrity. Every shot is equally lame. David looks uncomfortable and robotic, and Noah is in the background!!!!!! It is horrid I think.

Anyway, I HATE those satin quilted blanket blazers - they were awful on the runway, worse here. And sorry, but I think Jesus is simply as ugly as a monkey.

The full set is ridiculous! And Eva looks sick in some picks.

Oh please wtf is going on with Adam Senn's expression in the 2nd pic:shock::shock:

My thoughts exactly.
Eva makes this interesting for me. I don't find anything appealing about it, apart from her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alintus
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->