Dolce & Gabbana F/W 08.09 : Caroline, Jessica and Lily by Steven Klein

this is so much better! but jessica's face looks weird in the last ad but omg i loveee all of them!

Last edited by a moderator:
This isnt the best Dolce Campaign ive seen, but im LOVING Lily's modelling right now!!! Not just this but in her editorials too!!! Caroline's 'trying', and lets not even mention Stam, SHE'S ATROCIOUS!! She looks BEYOND AMATEUR, like she doesnt know what the **** shes doing! Has she forgotten how to model??? She can be soo boring and bored, on AND off the runway....

And the mens do look like Photoshop experiments in places..:innocent::lol:

oh my godness! Caroline's face looks horribly bloated in the eyewear campaigns! especially the left one. and her skin is too pale and lifeless like a plastic doll :yuk:

HAHAA!! I soo agree!!! Poor her:lol:

I won't say that I hate this campaign but I think that it could have been so much more! And Stam, it would have been better to shoot this without her. The pic where Lily is grabing Caroline is my fave but I just wish they would have hidden Stam away.:ninja:

For me, Caroline is the one in this campaign. (And I really like Stam, but this time she just doesn't do it for me.)

Dolce and Gabbana needs to go back to Meisel.

Klein just can't pull off something interesting.

This is another underwhelming campaign. I mean seriously, they're walking on the street in ball gowns.

And AGAIN with the weird faces. Did they not have a choice of shots? Lily and Stam's faces are just plain weird.

Meisel's campaigns were soooooooo much better ie. Spring 2006 and Fall 2006. Genius.

Im so sick of Klein for Dolce. Its so boring.

What an awful campaign...everything is just horrible:the collection and its mood,models poses(Jessica :ninja:),backgrounds...so boring...SS08 was way better and surely more interesting!
But I think it's very difficult doing a good campaign without good dresses...
Dolce and Gabbana needs to go back to Meisel.
Oh yeah!Meisel is perfect for brands like Dolce & Gabbana!!

Wow they turned this old matronly and babushka-like collection into something so pretty! Fabulous!

I agree about all the Miesel comments...his campaigns for Dolce & Gabbana were fantastic...Dolce & Gabbana SS 06 campaign is one of my all time favorite campaigns.

they must back to only girls campaigns, maybe sasha alone, gisele alone, isabeli alone, liya alone....even frankie

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->