Dolce & Gabbana F/W 08.09 : Caroline, Jessica and Lily by Steven Klein

I like the them, but in some pics their faces are too white because of the harsh lighting.

Thanks for the HQs!:woot: I love the one with the big gowns best! Breathtaking!:heart:

Jessica is the least impressive...Caroline and Lily are giving it their all.

Amazing campaign, even though I don't like collection.

Eyewear screencapped by me.
dolcegabbana.it
I'm glad Caroline didn't have to share for eyewear ads:shifty::P

everything looks good, except that strange way a walking, especially in pictures 3 and 4, where it is too symetrical and it makes it look really weird and unbalanced.

The photography is amazing, it doesn't make the collection good however...

Rewatch the whole campaign , Jessiaca is kinda plain compared with Lily & Caroline , she is a sleepwalker all the time , without the facial expression as always .

^ i would say Lily is more of
a sleep walker than Jessica
i wish Maryna was in this though
she looked gorgeous in the collection

bleh. something about the male pics scream "HORRIBLE PHOTOSHOP". oh, and "CUT. PASTE."

they looked alike in the campaign. I love it.

jessica stam and lily donaldson are becoming regular to dolce and gabbana campaigns.

caroline trentini is so fabulous

they did a great job...

but i think if they added gemma ward to this campaign, it would be the best ever. she was great at last season's campaign!

it is so funny that lily donaldson held the arms of other models. Is it the new pose? xoxo

jessica stam and lily donaldson are becoming regular to dolce and gabbana campaigns.

It's only their third time if you count the ads and seasons Gisele made for the brand. I don't like those three in this campaign. I don't like Jessica and Caroline in general and Lily is just okay but I think nobody else would have made this campaign great. It looks so dull.

oh my godness! Caroline's face looks horribly bloated in the eyewear campaigns! especially the left one. and her skin is too pale and lifeless like a plastic doll :yuk:

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dgrant
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->