Dolce & Gabbana F/W 08.09 : Caroline, Jessica and Lily by Steven Klein

wow. love the first image.
love the concept. :buzz:

ah this is really cool, i hated the collection, but i love all of the tension in the images, really works!!

Okay, HQs can come out any time now...
Dolce & Gabbana campaigns are always the most exciting.

Wow this looks great! This must be their best campaign in quite a while, or at least the most original! Especially considering that the collection was pretty boring...

HQ's

Women

Men

*dolcegabbana.it

Caroline Trentini and David Gandy are doing thr eyewear ads, which are on the site, there is also another shot of Evandro Soldati carrying shoes in the women's ads. Also Noah Mills is in this campaign as well. :flower: There are more men's ads as well that weren't avaliable as wallpaper!

Thanks jssy4eva for the pics. Absolutely stunning

Its a breathtaking campaign, I love the mood. Lily rocks my world in the ads. I cant wait to see them in magazines.

amazing collection, hauntingly beautiful campaign! I'm happy! :wub:

To be honest, I think this is one of the first Dolce campaigns I don't like.

- Stam looks so bland.
- In the fourth shot, all the girls look the same.
- It's too eerie for me.

But I like the last shot of Lily grabbing Caroline. Stam could've given more emotion though.

stunnning!!! :buzz:
thanks for the HQ's

Caroline and and Jesper Lund (?) steal it for me here.

- Stam looks so bland.

But I like the last shot of Lily grabbing Caroline. Stam could've given more emotion though.
[/QUOTE]

Stam always looks bland IMO and she never gives anything in most of her pics but here I actually don't think she looks too bad or maybe I'm being thrown by the fact that I really like the whole campaign.:unsure:

Not that great in my honest opinion. First.....I did not remember this collection which shows how great the clothes are. Second........something about the ads look less than high-fashion! Third....these models seem outdated here. Don't like. -_-

i love everything about it! the mood, the clothes, the models!

It's amazing , which seems to have a story theme .Right now I 'm feeling that Dolce & Gabbana is full of art , not only their dresses .

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chooch McGhee
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->