Dolce & Gabbana F/W 08.09 : Caroline, Jessica and Lily by Steven Klein

I like the first shot...even though I don't like those dresses. The others are ok.

Stam does NOT look good at all.

a very good example of how two similar collections can have radically different campaigns ! D&G and Dolce and Gabbana... Testino and Steven Klein... the former just sucks, while the latter is absolutly gorgeous! (and i didn't even like the collection at first)

The black corners on the first image look like a bad photoshop job. The screencaps are nice though.

Wow, that first image is glorious. Some of the other images are nice as well, can't wait.

Well well.......not keen on the clothes, not keen on the models.......but love the campaign:doh: really impressed, the lighting, the styling, the make-up, the overall moodB) Can't wait to see the print ads.
Really good to be pleasantly surprised be something you expected to really dislike.....and that opinion was formed by the choice of models really.:innocent:

the ad looks quite promising. the concept behind is absolutely wonderul :^_^

not feelin' it so far.. still don't like stam and the guys are boring. should have just kept gemma :smile: it's ss08 w/o gemma.. anyways

oooooohhhhhhhhhhhh, I definitely love the shadow, so romantic and sensetive!!!

can't hardly wait for the real campaign pics. i guess the gossip girl part, is when the image of the 3 girls outside the street and bring the luggage(?)

I love the dark mood, but still I want more girls in it. I guess 5 girls will be great.
Can't wait to see the complete campaign!:woot:

Can only agree with you sassyposh ! But I love this one as well, the first pic is just unbelievable stunning !

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lovetolove
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->