Elizabeth and James Shoes

some of the E&J shoes are very reminiscent of other designers...
like the ones on leighton look like f/w 09 lanvin, and the "slice" are like the chloe sevigny/opening ceremony wedges...

2911bn9.jpg

i just got the stock 1 moccasins and they are honestly the most comfortable shoes i own. i really don't like any other styles by elizabeth & james but i definitely want to get this shoe in a few more colors, maybe red calfhair and black python.

oh and the color i got which is called khaki i believe? is interesting. it changes colors quite a lot. sometimes it looks green and other times it looks chocolate brown or black.

^Congrats, these are lovely. They're probably my fave pair :smile:

congratz on those moccasins! i really really want them... how's the sizing like??

Elizabeth and James 'Randi' Flat $235

122l2ef.jpg
2ps53ed.jpg

EXAMINER.COM

Elizabeth and James 'Jessi' Flat $235

1zbdyqg.jpg
vy5lav.jpg

EXAMINER.COM

Both available at DIANIboutique.com if anyone is interested :flower:

my e&j "lacey" booties in black nubuck and lace...very comfy!
ma85xc.jpg

these ankle boots are lovely! their style is very similar to a pair of Louboutins from this season. Are they new, are they still on stores?

thanks frenchy and junya...

junya, i got mine from an online sample sale site, but dianiboutique.com and ssense.com both have them...

Last edited by a moderator:
kimair - The booties are adorable! Glad to hear that they are comfy. I don't think I have seen that style before.

they have a pair of boots i saw online for 170..they look pretty cool..are the shoes true to size?

some of the black leather heels and booties remind me of givenchy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NoahGarnet
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->