Emanuele Farneti Departs Vogue Italia as EIC

THIS MOMENT IS MINE!

0Nn3zQ0.gif

Source: Imgur.

He is going late...

Not really feeling sorry for this one, byyyee. I think you can push boundaries while still maintaining a sense of fashion, and that didn't really happen with Vogue Italia recently. Can we now say goodbye to the "The ... Issue" please?

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!! :clap::clap::clap:

So, the first part of the rumour I shared with you the other day is definitely true, all we now need is AdR to replace him, but somehow I doubt that Anna Wintour/deep state will allow it because the US Vogue is no longer about the fashion, but about the politics (read: a brainwashing/mind control/thought reform/etc.)!

I hope he can find decent work after his disastrous VI tenure, his artistic approach would be ideal for a publication like MAD magazine.

It’s great that he is leaving. But I fear what Vogue Italy will become in the future with this whole global Vogue thing.

Way more noteworthy to me is the confirmation of the global "reconfiguration". For some reason I was in a bit of denial, or expected that at least Vogue Italia and Vogue Paris were too prestigious to be folded in. Wow...

It’s great that he is leaving. But I fear what Vogue Italy will become in the future with this whole global Vogue thing.

Honestly I think I'd rather see it shut down than continue in his direction. Month after month that magazine only became more insufferable, the latest issue being almost too ugly to look at. It's sad what he did to the magazine, especially considering that he wasn't even that bad in the first year of his tenure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nelliewillshowuhowitsdone
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->