Emmanuelle Chriqui

can anyone find screencaps of her outfits in the first episode (last weeks)

Emmanuelle Chriqui outside NBC Studios in New York City after her appearance on Late Night with Jimmy Fallon (7/20)

celebslam.celebuzz.com

VERY talented girl. She has great acting skills. :heart:

Thought I would come to the thread to say that after seeing her on Alexa Chung. ^_^

Emmanuelle Chriqui 2009-07-23 - outside The Alexa Chung Show - celeb.city

Emmanuelle Chriqui 2009-08-17 - Inglourious Basterds NYC Screening (celebrity-paradise).

the idea of the oufit isn't bad but I really don't like the skirt.
On the other hand, I'm loving her shoes:P:P:P.

Emmanuelle Chriqui @ Mercedes-Benz Presents Fashion Week Spring 2010 People & Atmosphere - Day 2, New York City, September 11 - celebutopia.

Emmanuelle Chriqui parties at East Lounge Nightclub - September 26, 2009 (tlfan.to).

Emmanuelle Chriqui goes to the Lady Victoria premiere in Hollywood - December 3, 2009 (tlfan.to).

Emmanuelle Chriqui @ 2nd annual Golden Globes party saluting young Hollywood in West Hollywood, December 8 - celebutopia.

Emmanuelle Chriqui @ "NINE" premiere in New York City, December 15 - celebutopia.

Emmanuelle Chiriqui heads to Crown Bar in West Hollywood on January 8,2010, tlfan.to.

mmanuelle Chriqui leaves The Kari FeinStein Gift Suite in West Hollywood, January 14 - celebutopia.

Emmanuelle Chriqui @ The Secret Room Golden Globe Gifting Suite in Los Angeles, January 14 - celebutopia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->