Winona Ryder

to me she looked really elegant: a cross between slightly gothic-edgy and slightly glam-old school. the boundary she's always managed to straddle with aplomb. go winona!! :wub:

Actor Winona Ryder attends the 23rd Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Expo Hall on January 29, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
QvBSKe4.jpg

zimbio

WINONA RYDER for W Magazine, October 2017

credit: hawtcelebs
winona-ryder-for-w-magazine-october-2017-1.jpg

winona-ryder-for-w-magazine-october-2017-0.jpg

Winona Ryder attends the premiere of Netflix's "Stranger Things" Season 2 at Regency Bruin Theatre on October 26, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.

rrhDLa6.jpg

Z7KF1zW.jpg

zimbio.com​

Pretty! I love her in Stranger things (only watched the first episodes so far). So good to see her working.

1.She wore that Tom Waits tee in her Johnny Depp days! Love that she still has it!
2.Winona in menswear is classic and perfect, as per final shot in Ash Kingston shoot. More please!
3. She is so natural and sweet in pics with Millie. She relaxes. I love that they have such a cute rapport.

Last edited by a moderator:
2017 - Marie Claire UK (November)

winona-ryder.org​

Scrolled through this page fascinated by how beautiful she is.

Actor Winona Ryder attends the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards at The Shrine Auditorium on January 21, 2018 in Los Angeles, California. 27522_006
ROHhNbm.jpg

MgTsZlF.jpg

zimbio​

H&M Spring 2018 campaign video:

Behind the scenes interview:

Photoshoot for H&M (Spring 2018)

starity.hu​

Winona Ryder attends The Paley Center for Media's 35th Annual PaleyFest Los Angeles - "Stranger Things" at Dolby Theatre on March 25, 2018 in Hollywood, California.
qZct8tI.jpg

YGyO3hO.jpg

zimbio​

[

Last edited by a moderator:
Winona on the set of Stranger Things season 3, April or May 2018
stranger-things-set-photos-06.jpg

stranger-things-set-photos-24.jpg

Winona on the set of Stranger Things season 3, June 12, 2018
stranger-things-season-three-set-pics-19.jpg

stranger-things-season-three-set-pics-21.jpg

justjared​