Winona Ryder

Buttercup

Reaction score
i don't think there is a thread about this great actress.

Attachments

• winona_ryder_040917_17.jpg
    winona_ryder_040917_17.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 43
  • 3445952EA031_gere.jpg
    3445952EA031_gere.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 39
  • winona002.jpg
    winona002.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 39
on the red carpet anyway! she always goes for the innocent look, little girl lost look!

Oh yes I adore her style. Its such a shame her reputation was tarnished by her shopliftining incident because she really has a unique and interesting style. She was doing vintage before everyone else was doing vintage and I don't think she's particularly trendy she has look and she sticks to it. I have always liked that about her. I think she looks best in either vintage clothing or designers like Prada and Marc Jacobs. There's always something very prim and ladylike about her style. I'd love to see her in some De La Renta, Rochas or Lanvin. Or maybe even in some Zac Posen, since her doppelganger Natalie Portman lives in his clothing. It would also be wonderful to see her in something a bit sexier than she usually goes for, she's an understated girl but she's really got a bodacious body beneath it all. I loved when she showed up at the Golden Globes in Versace that year since it was so different for her.

Goodness I remember when she and Gwyneth used to run the town. Their fashion based friendship was really the stuff of legend. I really want to see a Winona comeback, even fashionwise at lately in candids she's been looking quite scruffy. Of course she pulls it all together for events though, she's one of the few who can really pull off that Audrey Hepburn-esque look.

Image credit: AGCN

Last edited by a moderator:
Awww, sweet Winona. I've always been a fan. Well, at least since Reality Bites. Her personality certainly comes out in her clothing...

And I have to say, I was so disappointed after that shoplifting thing. Her rep WAS very tarnished from that (and rightfully so, I suppose).

Her rep WAS very tarnished from that (and rightfully so, I suppose).

Oh yes. I just hope she's managed to get the help that she needs. That kind of behavior surely is the result of some deeper pain or problems. I miss her though, I hear she has a few movies coming out this year which will mean more red carpet time for her. I think her kind of quirky style is needed in Hollywood where most starlets tend to be sharing the same damn stylist. ::cough Rachel Zoe :::cough:: I mean Who else is going to wear a marcel to the Oscars?! :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
I love her! She is a GREAT actress..
Credit:Vienna Report
1476818_b.jpg

1476816_b.jpg

1403859_b.jpg

1286747_b.jpg

1217380_b.jpg

1050260_b.jpg

1040705_b.jpg

1070803_b.jpg

884869_b.jpg

878840_b.jpg

874036_b.jpg

Luxx said:
Oh yes I adore her style. Its such a shame her reputation was tarnished by her shopliftining incident because she really has a unique and interesting style. She was doing vintage before everyone else was doing vintage and I don't think she's particularly trendy she has look and she sticks to it. I have always liked that about her. I think she looks best in either vintage clothing or designers like Prada and Marc Jacobs. There's always something very prim and ladylike about her style. I'd love to see her in some De La Renta, Rochas or Lanvin. Or maybe even in some Zac Posen, since her doppelganger Natalie Portman lives in his clothing. It would also be wonderful to see her in something a bit sexier than she usually goes for, she's an understated girl but she's really got a bodacious body beneath it all. I loved when she showed up at the Golden Globes in Versace that year since it was so different for her.

Goodness I remember when she and Gwyneth used to run the town. Their fashion based friendship was really the stuff of legend. I really want to see a Winona comeback, even fashionwise at lately in candids she's been looking quite scruffy. Of course she pulls it all together for events though, she's one of the few who can really pull off that Audrey Hepburn-esque look.

http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=event0117ts.jpg http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=event0136fl.jpg http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=premr0404su.jpg http://img376.imageshack.us/my.php?image=premr0386jv.jpg

I agree with everything you have to say here. she has great vintage style!

keep on the candids :flower:

I really like Winona too. Hope to see more pix of her - haven't seen very many candid pictures of her lately.

she looked amazing in her W mag shoot
images from andgodcreatednoni

Attachments

• Wnoni2.jpg
    Wnoni2.jpg
    227.5 KB · Views: 44
  • Wnoni3.jpg
    Wnoni3.jpg
    276.8 KB · Views: 40
  • Winona.jpg
    Winona.jpg
    210 KB · Views: 30
love those pictures ^^ I watched "Little Women" last night.. Man Kirsten Dunst, Susan Surandon, Claire Danes and Winona Ryder were all so much younger^_^

^ Speaking of age, am I the only one that hates to see Winona get older? :(

^actually you arn't the only one, so sad saying that!

and Ithill, thos pics are my fav too!

winona is gorgeous. i love her.

Attachments

• winona3.jpg
    winona3.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 56
  • winona9.jpg
    winona9.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 36
  • color-281.jpg
    color-281.jpg
    125.7 KB · Views: 41
Doesn't make me sad to see her getting older--I think she still looks fantastic, she's about my age I think ... and there are only two choices, get older or die :D

After Saks pressed charges, weren't they one of the stores that got caught lying to designers about when in the season merchandise sold, and had to pay back a buncha moola??? I seem to recall reading the stories and thinking, hmmm, Saks, right back atcha ...

Not in any way justifying what she did, but it would be nice if stores pressing charges weren't stealing from designers in a much bigger way ... :innocent:

I love Winona:wub:

I'm so glad she is starting to make movies again.

it's indeed strange that we didn't have a thread on her, thanks for that!
words cannot describe how much i worshipped her at sixteen (when i was sixteen that is:blush:) is still have a soft spot for her.
only her recent choices in movies weren't too impressing:ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->