Emmanuelle Chriqui

The HBO Golden Globe Awards After Party in Beverly Hills - Jan 17, 2010 (celebutopia).

^wow she looks like a goddess,:heart: love that color she pulls it off wonderfully and love the gold accents.

Emmanuelle Chriqui 2010-01-26 - Temple Grandin HBO Premiere in NY

celebrity-paradise

What a lovely girl! How in this world is she 32??? Wow!

Of course I first noticed her on Entourage as Sloan... lovely gal. Saw she was in Women in Trouble, a movie I Netflixed (not so great)... had to look her up on here. :flower:

Emmanuelle Chriqui - _Elektra Luxx_ premiere at SXSW Festival -- Austin, Mar. 14, 2010 - The Celebrity City

^She looks nice. Lovely dress, beautiful shoes. She looks really good in golden^_^

I love her character on Entourage! She's so beautiful, has an amazing body/face/smile.
And she just seems so nice and sweet. I hope we'll see more of her... :heart:

Elektra Luxx... :rolleyes: Is that some type of follow-up to Women in Trouble? I didn't like that movie at all. The other gal from Entourage is in it, too.

Emmanuelle Chriqui Alexx Jae And Milk FW10 Collection Launch Party in LA April 13, 2010 - The Celebrity City

Emmanuelle Chriqui 2010-07-14 - 2010 ESPY Awards in LA - Celebrity-Paradise.com

I'd like her to step out of her comfort zone for once. She's a little too vanilla for me.

Emmanuelle Chriqui outside Katsuya Restaurant (July 14, 2010) - superiorpics.

Emmanuelle Chriqui Kari Feinstein Primetime Emmy Awards Style Lounge - Day 1 August 26, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Emmanuelle Chriqui amfAR Cinema Against AIDS during Toronto International Film Festival September 12, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Emmanuelle Chriqui Night Vision Presents An Evening Affair at a Private Residence in Beverly Hills October 9, 2010 (tlfan.to).

Emmanuelle Chriqui Baume & Mercier Gala Evening in Geneva, Switzerland January 17, 2011 (tlfan.to).

Emmanuelle Chriqui celebrate her Vegas Magazine issue, March 12, 2011 (tlfan.to).

"Cougars, Inc." Los Angeles Premiere (31 Mar 2011)

celebsforum

InStyle ~ April 2011

same source

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"