Fendi Sues Walmart for selling fakes

I saw a Fendi Spy the other day. Completely distracted me from my game of cart tag = the only thing that store is really good for.

burlington coat factory also has fendi... might want to check on that...

I thought they just had the old models but guess that was wrong lol!!! I went an the one near me is still selling them. They have been selling Fendi & Prada Bags for at least 6years. They had a Fendi SPY BAG with ZUCCA LOGO WITH ALLIGATOR TRIM!!!(AT SAMS:o ) Sitting on the counter maybe when I go grocery shopping I'll ask how much its going for. Also I wonder who was their supplier??? Because selling all those fakes to Walmart would be MEGA CASH For the Supplier!!!

This is funny an odd how can a HUGE store like walmart selling bags for over 6years without getting caught they are like the ultimate hustlers lol. Could they have gotten real bags from one of those liquidator ppl? The way Tjmaxx gets stuff?

brian said:
It is!

I was at Costco today and I scoped out thier bags, only Maxx New York, Kenneth Cole and Ralph Lauren.

In regards to the LV in the case on Oprah, perhaps it was apart of the props, toss a LV in the case in order to increase thier profile, do you know how many women saw that episode...do you know how many women know Oprah loves LV? Do you know what kind of numbers they can attract? Women come in looking for LV but settle for Coach or whatever they have instead...If I was a decision-maker at Costco, Id rip a Noe off my sisters arm and toss it in the case too!

I've heard of some luxury goods at sams club but I never knew they were fake ... :o I just thought they were very old leftovers from dep. stores that never sold.

Well since Wal-Mart gets pretty much all of their products from China, their supplyer probably lives and makes the knock-offs there. It is a shame what is counterfitted there, every thing from designer goods to medications people need to sustain their health:(

I guess you cant trust any store, and have to buy form the source.

Walmart has some serious cajones to have sold those for so long. Wow. :blink: :ninja:

omg can you imagine who else is selling fake bags? now i question bluefly.com, ashford.com, etc.

these stores you just assume they sell authentic stuff because they are such "blue chip" companies, i.e. how can walmart sell fake stuff? no one would let it happen. they're like coca cola, mcdonalds, etc. they are a public company! they have ethics codes and vendor compliance manuals!

and also you think well this prada bag could be real because clearly no one wants to buy this nylon prada style--it's so "out"..woah, so smart to pick these low-end styles to make authenticity believable.

i've never even been to walmart, but i know for sure i won't ever shop at bluefly again. i mean, they totally exaggerate the retail list price, so now i'm thinking slipping half fake designer bags in with half real ones really quadruples your margins!!

Well, reputable resellers like Bluefly have been accused of selling fakes... Arguably reputable I guess...

ilovepositano said:
omg can you imagine who else is selling fake bags? now i question bluefly.com, ashford.com, etc.

these stores you just assume they sell authentic stuff because they are such "blue chip" companies, i.e. how can walmart sell fake stuff? no one would let it happen. they're like coca cola, mcdonalds, etc. they are a public company! they have ethics codes and vendor compliance manuals!

The ethics of Wal Mart are quite questionable. Those stores are so bad for communities and I hope this story gets major attention and the entire Wal Mart industry will be shown for what it really is- disgusting:sick:

I knew those bags at Sams Club looked fishy. Some of the prices were too good to be true :unsure:

Diorling said:
...If I was a decision-maker at Costco, Id rip a Noe off my sisters arm and toss it in the case too!
:rofl:

0004383436968_215X215.jpg
0004383436979_215X215.jpg

Wal Mart should also be sued for making these ugly wannabe Fendis and Paddies by Metro 7 and trying to sell them. $17.99

wal-mart is :yuk:. tar-jay is soo much better!
i still can't believe they got away with selling those fakes for so long.

scatterak said:
Wal Mart should also be sued for making these ugly wannabe Fendis and Paddies by Metro 7 and trying to sell them. $17.99

hehehe this is a much worse crime!!!:lol:

btw scatterak i LOOOOOVE your avatar!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->