Fendi Sues Walmart for selling fakes

scatterak said:
Wal Mart should also be sued for making these ugly wannabe Fendis and Paddies by Metro 7 and trying to sell them. $17.99

Didn't Target sell that white bag that is supposed to look like Chloe...or did both stores sell it??

target did have a paddington knockoff, i saw it last time i was there

im not surprised at all.
and i bet they knew that they were fake.

I forgot Sam's club was a Walmart company, but this article reminded me of something I heard recently. I am not a Sam's club member (I don't live near one, so...) but I have heard of people going there to buy Ralph Lauren polo shirts for $10. Not the tee's either. The men's collared-shirts. I wonder if those are fake too. Even though I bet you can good wholesale prices on the real ones, Sam's club/Walmart may get fake ones wholesaled from China or India for just a few dollars/thousand or something. A lot of times the designers sue, as in the case of Fendi, but either they don't win because of a loophole (Walmart is very powerful!) or Walmart just tweeks their procedures a bit and keeps basically doing the same thing!

scatterak said:
0004383436968_215X215.jpg
0004383436979_215X215.jpg

Wal Mart should also be sued for making these ugly wannabe Fendis and Paddies by Metro 7 and trying to sell them. $17.99
unfortunately they're perfectly legal, as well as horribly ugly! :o

^ Very true, perfectly legal. Target also had a balenciaga-like bag about a year ago. Ugly as sin, but since it didn't use the trademark, its all fair game.

I can't wait to see this unfold. I need to go look up filing about Bluefly.com now, that was news to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dima77
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->