Givenchy F/W 2024.25 Paris

LVMH is generous! To hold shows for the menswear and womenswear for collections designed by the studio from one of their low-performing brand?
At least, it has more creative value than what Virginie and Kim Jones are doing…

There are some cute pieces.

Carine was absolutely cheap on this one. The styling is what it is but she could have pulled top models for it!
She got her big chèque and did the bare minimum lol
they still haven't found someone yet?? are they waiting for sarah's non-compete clause to expire orrrrr
I think they are waiting. There are some free agents right now but they probably have a talent in mind.
The rumors about Kim Jones at Fendi can have him as a contender for Givenchy. Sarah non-compete ends around October…

The rumors about Kim Jones at Fendi can have him as a contender for Givenchy.
walajuku-walajukuevans.gif

just hire someone already burton, vauthier, pilati, michele, sialleli all would do better than this. But id live if Burton can relive her mcqueen fantasy at Givenchy. Was a big fan of tiscis givenchy and im sure she would do something great along those lines.

Those draped knots on the cleavage area look like fabric turds. Everything feels sad, empty, hollow.
No emotions involved.

1492370_460s.jpg

img-9gag-fun.9cache.com

Why do people want Sarah at Givenchy so badly? I don't get it.
Before leading fashion again, Givenchy probably needs a bit a fashion credibility now. And the romantic sensibility of Sarah suits Givenchy or Dior more than McQueen.

Plus, Womenswear and Menswear + Couture: she can do it all.
My long dream has been Haider ( At Givenchy to makeup for how Antoine played him at Berluti) or at Hermes (because I’m tired of Nadège and Veronique)…

Who would you put at Givenchy?

This is bleak. And a lot of this is pretty unflattering on the body. Something so stock service and duty free with all its soullessness.

Admittedly, I liked the direction the studio went for with menswear (scarves and cat print) but this was a mess

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->