Hilary Duff is not a virgin?

LoveMyBoots said:
I always thought that she was very conservation Republican.

I don't know, she performed at one of Bush's fundraising events, right? :unsure:

Are you saying that being a conservative republican means that one will not have sex?

"It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

how idiotic. so she's saying she's only thought about sex because of peer pressure? because god forbid a girl thought about sex because she *gasp* was curious about it, or wanted to have it, or had sexual urges. not our sweet innocent little girl! and girls buy into that-they know its what society expects from them, so they play the game. "oh i thought about sex, but only cos of all the peer pressure, wanting to fit in."

i wonder what would happen if one day an interviwer asked some young female singer/actress about sex and she said "yeah, i think about sex. sex is great :smile:". i think the world would probably end, and there'd be tons of press about it, and she'd be branded a sl*t. because you're either a virgin or a sl*t in this society. there's no such thing as a healthy 19 year old who likes sex. she must be a sl*t!

angel said:
"It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

how idiotic. so she's saying she's only thought about sex because of peer pressure? because god forbid a girl thought about sex because she *gasp* was curious about it, or wanted to have it, or had sexual urges. not our sweet innocent little girl! and girls buy into that-they know its what society expects from them, so they play the game. "oh i thought about sex, but only cos of all the peer pressure, wanting to fit in."

i wonder what would happen if one day an interviwer asked some young female singer/actress about sex and she said "yeah, i think about sex. sex is great :smile:". i think the world would probably end, and there'd be tons of press about it, and she'd be branded a sl*t. because you're either a virgin or a sl*t in this society. there's no such thing as a healthy 19 year old who likes sex. she must be a sl*t!

Karma!! :D

doesn't matter.... as long she enjoy her platonicness or orgasm in her realstionship thats all she and her date care about...
of course and she want to change something she should but how she act should never up to us! :S

I think there was rumours she lost it to Aaron Carter when she dated him..:S

^ Yeah, I was about to say that. I heard a little clip of Aaron on the Howard Stern show and he said he and Hilary had sex. But I find it hard to take what Aaron Carter says seriously.

I never believed she was. How could she have been when her ex boyfriend was quite a lot older than her and any guy his age would have been expecting sex & they we're going out for 2 years right?. She should have learnt from Britney's mistake.

lol, honestly who cares....virgin or no virgin.....shouldn't matter to anyone but Hilary herself

I think its kind of pathetic that Elle felt it had to make up stuff like that to actually interest the girls reading the magazine. And I agree with what Hilary has said! Its noones business but hers and her boyfriends... silly world

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
magfag
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->