Hilary Duff is not a virgin?

cosmogrl5

Fashionably Late
Reaction score
Good grief...so this is what my life has come to? Being interested in Hilary Duff's sex life? :lol:

Hilary Duff Denies Virginity Quote
By WENN
Jul 28, 2006

Actress/singer HILARY DUFF has denied telling a magazine interviewer she was still a virgin, insisting she'd never discuss her sex life in public.

The A CINDERELLA STORY star, who is currently dating punk rocker JOEL MADDEN, blasts the Elle story as completely made-up, because the 18-year-old abhors sharing personal information.

The magazine quoted the actress complaining, "It's harder having a boyfriend who's older because people just assume.

"But (virginity) is definitely something I like about myself. It doesn't mean I haven't thought about sex, because everyone I know has had it and you want to fit in."

However, Duff maintains of the June (06) article, "The thing is that I didn't say that. I wouldn't say that. I don't know how (the writer) got that out of what I said.
"(It's) definitely not something that I would talk about or that I would want people to focus on. Or that I even think it's appropriate to talk about. Whose business is that?"

source:
http://www.postchronicle.com/news/en...21230996.shtml

Who cares if she's had sex or not? It really shouldn't be a big deal to the rest of us. She's a human being! Granted Disney Channel made her famous but she's beyond that.

^ ITA.

Besides, at her age and considering how her boyfriend is rather older, it's much more likely that she's had sex than not.

Of course she isn't a virgin. I think it's incredibly rude and inconsiderate to ask someone a question like that.

There's a candid of her shopping with a clear blue bag and you could see something that greatly resembles condoms in it.

Wow, I can't believe I actually did a search for 'hilary duff condom' but here it is. From www.gorillamask.net

Last edited by a moderator:
who cares? why is it always some "musician "girls virginity the world cares about?

Ugh, why has it gotten to a point in our culture where we care about celebrity chastity? We don't care about dentist or plumbers' personal lives, so why do we care about those of actors and singers?

Who cares!! I get really irritated when they talk about these girl's virginity. Do they ask young male stars if they're virgins?! NO!

Its just not something anyone should talk about.

Also not that it matters, but I heard that condom was photoshopped in that picture.

Not only do they not ask male stars, there wouldn't be a huge public outcry if they weren't.

It's sad to say, but these days girls far younger then Hilary aren't virgins.

sakina said:
Wow, I can't believe I actually did a search for 'hilary duff condom' but here it is. From www.gorillamask.net

That condom was photoshopped into the picture. Anyway I really don't care if she's a virgin or not. :yuk:

CharlottefromCA said:
Who cares!! I get really irritated when they talk about these girl's virginity. Do they ask young male stars if they're virgins?! NO!

Agreed.

And that pic of Hillary- either that's a weird angle of Hillary or I'm just crazy, because that dosen't look like her to me.:huh:

I always thought that she was very conservation Republican.

I don't know, she performed at one of Bush's fundraising events, right? :unsure:

I can only hope, maybe that will make her slightly interesting.

even though, in my opinion. shes a horrible actress. but we can't stash for for being a virgin or not.

and what if she isn't or is one? She has her own rights whether she has a sexual relationship or not.

good for her for not talking about it...it's really nobody's business but hers anyway...

If go to www.imdb.com, there are "Is he a Virgin?" threads for just about every young male star, actually. Even rockstars.

I think it's a really pathetic topic quite frankly. It's a free country, and you can do whatever with whomever, as long as you aren't a minor with a fifty year old :D

Not only is it not anyone's business (and very rude of the interviewer to ask); it's also one more thing that I call 'Pulling a Britney...' If she makes any reference to keeping her virginity, or any of that crap, people are immediately going to go on the 'sex' watch to catch her in a sticky situation and then call her a hypocrite if she reportedly haves sex.

I could say that I don't give a crap about Hillary Duff or her virginity, but I did click on the link that said "Hillary Duff is not a virgin?" so I am guilty :lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ebbbbty
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->