How to wear white shirts?

Vanilla_Lush

Reaction score
Hello, not sure where to put this question. But was wondering how to wear a really simple/almost boring white shirts? To make it look nice not just :yuk: or boring looking. Thanks :flower:

An oversized white shirt can do wonders...

You could wear it like a shirt-dress, like Giambattista Valli showed on the runway..

Hmm not sure what type you mean. If you mean a white t-shirt..than maybe like a black almost menswear vest worn over it, unbuttoned..someone suggested this in the "loose t-shirts" thread in Trend Spotting. Accessorize. Accessorize. Accessorize. maybe a horn or a turquoise necklace, beaded necklaces, bracelets..cuffs, etc. lots and lots! It'd look cute with skinny jeans if you have a slender figure (I'm not so fortunate in that area :( ) and some ballet flats or Louboutin like heels!!

Just experiment to see what works!

White tank top-My fashion secret, it can look casual or nice.

Plain white t-shirt-My way of dressing it up would be some strands of faux Tahitian pearls or a bunch of funky wooden beaded necklaces.

White button-down-What I would do is get a piece of white fabric and sew some cording onto it on either side. Then attach some lace onto either long end and tie it around the collar so that it was kinda like a tie. Then find a funky brooch and pin it on at the center.

I agree with Baizilla....an oversized white shirt as a dress over opaque tights or barelegged (if you dare) is v. sexy and simple!

I think its also great with a ripped jean mini-skirt and ballrt flats for more polish

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kev007
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->