Hunter Wellies

delfhyne

Reaction score
Hunter Hellington boots

I was wondering if someone here have this hunter boots and particuliary the blue version.If yes do they look cutter than the green one?

thanks in advance

You wrote Hellington (is this the style name?) originally but I assumed you meant Wellington. I will re-change the title.

Hey,
I was just wondering if anyone owns a pair of these boots and if you do are they worth buying and are they comfortable? Also if there are pictures of anyone wearing them, let they be celebs or everyday people.

Thanks for the help guys.

Hi

I love Hunters. I have the classic green ones. great fit, vey chic, I wear them a lot, everywhere, even when the weather is not bad!

What color Hunter Wellies?

Everyone has their own preference.. what's your favorite color? Glossy or original?
How do you wear them?

i like the short ones with the laces up the front...
^_^

i have them in burgundy original but im seriously thinking about getting them in glossy black

Im a navy girl with them... I think you can only get away with the more vivid colours and styles if your that bit younger! At my age you need to look styled and classic... not redic which pink would on me... And i'm 34 btw!

I have tall baby pink and original racing green. It depends on the weather and the situation for how I wear them.

I have the original in black, although I really wish I had glossy black! those are gorgeous

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
us4848
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->