Hunter Wellies

I think Hunters only really work in the classic colours and the original shape- I'm not a fan of any of the "fashion" colours or styles. I've got a pair in black, but would have got navy if they had been in stock when I needed them.

I have a pair of tall ones in black. I like the look of them, but I don't like wearing them for long periods of time. I find them a little heavy and clunky, and annoying to drive in.

Yay, mine arrived! They're nicer than I expected, and little less purple than I thought too...but I can't wait for more rainy days so I can wear them!

I want Hunter Wellies so bad! I'd like to have them in glossy black (tall), but Asos has only the short ones.:cry: I checked few other sites, but shipping costs from 30 to 40€ for my country.:o

Yaay, I found them on Asos:woot:, I guess I didn't look carefully then.
whatever2, do you maybe have a pic of you wearing them? I'd like to see how do they look in person.:blush:

I have a pair of tall ones in black. I like the look of them, but I don't like wearing them for long periods of time. I find them a little heavy and clunky, and annoying to drive in.

i always end up feeling as ive worked out after wearing them and once i made the huge mistake of wear them for 5mins without socks on:doh: NEVER doing that again:ninja:

I have the original tall boots in black.

I like the look of the short ones too.

I have some cute baby pink ones, although I'd like some short ones, are they comfortable?

210810015.jpg

Boots by Hunter
(my picture)

(HM shortsand Acne Shirt)

Last edited by a moderator:
if the coming winter will be as wet and slushy as the last one, i'll most like than not get a pair of those.

anyone seen guys in Hunters? should i tuck my pants in or leave them out?

Love the wellies pic! I have them in hunter green and they are very comfortable. If I will walk distances in them I slip in a gel sole.

if the coming winter will be as wet and slushy as the last one, i'll most like than not get a pair of those.

anyone seen guys in Hunters? should i tuck my pants in or leave them out?

Not Hunters, but other boots which are quite similar to hunters:

bread-and-butter-Guillem.jpg
james_doyle.jpg
21710HBhunters_7924Web.jpg

(trendycrew, whatisjameswearing, thesartorialist)

Last edited by a moderator:
Why wouldn't you tuck? The whole point of wearing them is to protect your feet and pants from rain and puddles.

I've got two pairs - black and navy originals. I never wear the black, though. Come spring I live in the navy.

I keep meaning to get a pair of the fleece liners they make for them, but I always forget. Anyone here have a set? If so, are they any good?

Why wouldn't you tuck? The whole point of wearing them is to protect your feet and pants from rain and puddles.

Yes to this.

There is no reson to "hmmmmm".

Like lady.stardust already said: The whole point is to protect your feet and pants (and besides that still looking as "fashionable" as possible :rolleyes: ).

So just give it a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velaryon
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->