Isabeli Fontana In Love With Rohan Marley

LUXXX

Reaction score
The Other Woman In Lauryn Hill’s Breakup Is Brazilian Model Isabeli Fontana

Jenna Sauers — Longtime couple Lauryn Hill and Rohan Marley, who have six children together (including a baby born two days ago) have apparently ended their relationship. Marley — who according to Rolling Stone never divorced his first wife, Geraldine Khawly, and has always listed himself as "single" on MySpace — is rumored to be dating Isabeli Fontana. Showing extraordinary tact in what must be a complicated situation, Marley and the Brazilian supermodel have kept quiet Tweeted numerous pictures of themselves together even while Lauryn Hill was probably in labor. Fontana also Tweeted about how much she is "in love with @Romarley's heart."

MORE: http://jezebel.com/5824403/the-othe...ls-breakup-is-brazilian-model-isabeli-fontana

LMAO!!!
First she steals all this seasons campaigns now she takes Lauren's man to?
Too far Fontana, too far!

On a positive note his six kids and her 2 boys is the perfect recipe for a reality show. Isabeli plus 8.

Last edited by a moderator:
He sounds like a douche, good riddance for Lauren -- although six kids together, ouch.

this sounds like a terrible and scandalous situation...
BUT i'm kind of hoping lauryn hill gets her sh** together and comes out with an incredible empowering comeback album because of this

I did not realize that Isabeli had stopped seeing that musician guy.

Is the new guy related to Bob Marley?

Ew Isabeli, you need some help with your love life. Go on Lauryn Hill, write some songs about them because we need some more of your music!

I did not realize that Isabeli had stopped seeing that musician guy.

Is the new guy related to Bob Marley?
I think he's one of his sons.

Jeez he seems like an *ss.

On a positive note his six kids and her 2 boys is the perfect recipe for a reality show. Isabeli plus 8.
LMFAO You say the funniest things. :D
This whole story is hysterical. You would think that having six kids would be enough reason to make him want to stay with Lauryn. Yet despite the six kids, he STILL left her for a piece of ---.

Yikes :doh: sounds like a pretty ugly situation... I'm sad to hear Isabeli linked to something like this.

what's more interesting is that this guy looks sooo similar to her ex-bf Marcelo Falcão
she must really like guys with dreds :lol:

she's already been married twice with children by two different fathers so this it's not like this isn't up her alley

despite this, it doesn't change my opinion of her work, she's still an amazing model

Wow!

Wasn't there a rumor about Lauren cheating though? And that the new baby wasn't Rohan's?

I just read this on the Huffington Post and wow. I didn't know Isabeli had children?! Crazy.

Well, Lauryn has been kind of...off...for a while now. I'm just hoping she gets it together for the kids' sake at least. Although I wouldn't mind another awesome, empowering album like the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. What a great album.:blush:

Go on Lauryn Hill, write some songs about them because we need some more of your music!
Or a reunion with The Fugees B)

she must really like guys with dreds
*run to get dreads myself*, wait I´ve just cut my hair. :doh:

She really has tasted every flavor out there: models, business man, musicians, the only ones left are; sportsman and politicians. :rofl:

this is like one of those random threads where i know it's not funny haha, but when i saw the title, i couldn't help but laugh (i did the same for the thread, jennifer aniston - a homewrecker).

thanks a lot rohan marley, for making one of my favorite artists of the 90s possibly go even more crazy than recent times!

Well, Lauryn has been kind of...off...for a while now. I'm just hoping she gets it together for the kids' sake at least. Although I wouldn't mind another awesome, empowering album like the Miseducation of Lauryn Hill. What a great album.:blush:

that album is one of the only albums from that genre
that I really like.
I did not know Lauryn is such a mess...
does she have like mental problems??

anyway, Isabeli´s new realtionship
sounds so wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessRW