Isabeli Fontana In Love With Rohan Marley

oops I didnt see that kind of shi* comin
Thats all kind of fuc*ed up
Why would u want to mess with a man that has all that bunch of kids already ?!!
Isabeli gurlll u be trippin
:shock:

Finally!!! A juicy thread. I've been seeing this thread but I didn't know it was actually thee lauryn hill.

What in the world was isabeli jolie thinking?

And did I read that she tweets about her love for him?! Wow! Girl falls in love so easily. :innocent: When did her last relationship end?
Posted via Mobile Device

Last edited by a moderator:
When you steal someone from someone else, all you're left with is a known cheater.
Best of luck to Isabeli. Those Marley men are notorious...

:shock: What a shocker! Even if Marley and Lauryn broke up he should be with her and support her while she is giving birth to HIS child!

Isabeli is working hard on finding a new daddy for ever child she has, huh? Glamorous Isabeli, glamorous. :yuk:

^ Read the newer articles, it's NOT his child.

Lauryn has just given birth to someone else's child and Rohan and her were never married. I don't see why it would be wrong for Isabeli to get to know him better and possibly date him.

Isabeli is a homewrecker? Real cheap of her to do something like this. Kinda losing my love for her now. :yuk:

Wow some people really have some major Diarrhea mouth and talk a lot of sh!t-_-

cant you read that the Baby is not his!! so they most have been Separated at least for Nine months (if not more)

n i dont get all the Isabeli hate,is not like he is doing everything because Isabeli is telling him to do it. he is an adult and whatever He is doing are the choices that he is making.
obviously that relationship wasnt working out,so is absurd trying to blame Isabeli for their break-up. Really somethime i feel that the members of TFS are a bunch of childs with the comments that they post.

but then againg i might be wrong because i love Isabeli :heart: :P

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow some people really have some major Diarrhea mouth and talk a lot of sh!t-_-

cant you read that the Baby is not his!! so they most have been Separated at least for Nine months (if not more)

Are you talking to me? (Pantera reference :lol:)
I've never said that Rohan and Lauryn broke up because of Isabeli (if anything I'm happy those two are no longer together).

I don't know what's wrong with Isabeli and this guy dating if Lauryn just gave birth to someone else's baby. With that said, I do think Isabeli has questionable taste in men. Except for that one hunky guy she was with.

I requested this thread to be closed!!! The thread is not relevant anymore. Rumor has it: Rohan Marley leaves Lauryn Hill for Isabeli Fontana. The rumor has been cleared up by all 3 of them and declared as false!!! And discussing their relationship is fine but the title just bugs the crap out of me especially when I see certain people still posting after 4 pages: Isabeli is a homewrecker blablablabla..

They changed the name of the thread!

So please for the record: Lauryn confirmed the 6th child she gave birth to is NOT Rohan's baby. Lauryn confirmed Rohan didn't leave her for during her pregnancy!!!

So please cut the bs about Isabeli being a homewrecker and blabla

I made the original title, but in a very tongue-in-cheek way. I think changing it was a little overboard. Yeah. Haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashion killa
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->