Isabeli Fontana In Love With Rohan Marley

It's strange to hear about Isabeli in a situation like this, she's the perfect ultra model. She's also seems like a very laid back person in her normal life, which I'm sure she is, so maybe there is something warranted from their side specially if Lauren's baby is from another man.

Best of luck to Isabeli!

seems like Rohan Marley is not the father of Lauryn´s new baby...?

from people.com

The baby's name and father's identity have not been released. The status of her relationship with long-term boyfriend Rohan Marley – Bob Marley's son and the father of Hill's other five children – is unclear. Marley has said that he is not the father of her new son, and Tweeted on Monday: "I'm forwarding all well wishes to Ms. Hill on the birth of her new son." A source told CNN that Hill is calling the baby "Baby Boy Marley."

gUkSJ.jpg

cbUvu.jpg

wp.clicrbs.com.br

sounds like such a mess...
and rohan do not look like
a great catch HAHHA
I know, I know, it is the personalit
what counts.
:lol::lol:

what the hell she is calling the baby "baby boy MArley"! this whole situation is really messed up, so basically Lauren is saying the baby is Rohan's and Rohan wants nothing to do with it?

Rolling Stone did an amazing article on Lauryn's descent into madness a few years ago, but it doesn't look like it exists online anymore. Regardless, she will now only be called Ms. Hill and is way into bible study...and apparently, birthing babies.

I'm not suprised they always seemed to have a complex relationship.

Mr. Marley and I have a long complex history about which MANY inaccuracies have been reported since the beginning. To speculate without the facts can only cause people to form WRONG conclusions. We both value privacy and for that reason defend and preserve our right to it. Contrary to the numerous reports, Mr. Marley did not abandon me while pregnant with his child. We have had long periods of separation over the years but our 5 children together remain a joy to both of us. Thank you for your concern and I appreciate all of the well wishes regarding the birth of my new son.

Until next time,
Ms. Hill

Last edited by a moderator:
Rolling Stone did an amazing article on Lauryn's descent into madness a few years ago, but it doesn't look like it exists online anymore. Regardless, she will now only be called Ms. Hill and is way into bible study...and apparently, birthing babies.

Well, that's not really...crazy. I mean, "born again Christians" exist and some women really like being pregnant/having kids. What I heard was that she has been doing some concerts and freaking out on stage for no apparent reason. :blink:

she's saying that they have 5 kids together, so the newborn isn't his? craazy

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JanEscher
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->