Jude Law to be a father again

It must be horrible to grow up knowing your parent(s) didn't want you to be conceived.

Update

Hey, Jude, It's a Girl!

jude-law-s-burk-4-320.jpg

Less than two months after he acknowledged that a model he had dated was pregnant with his child, Jude Law is a father – again.

Samantha Burke, the 24-year-old aspiring actress whom Law met while filming Sherlock Holmes in New York City last year, gave birth to a 5-lb., 12-oz daughter Tuesday night.

"Samantha Burke is overwhelmed with joy at the arrival of her beautiful and healthy baby girl, Sophia," Burke's rep, Eileen Koch, tells PEOPLE. "The baby and mom are doing wonderful."

RELATED: Who is Samantha Burke?

Law, 36, who has three other children with ex-wife Sadie Frost, is currently appearing in a Broadway production of Hamlet, now in previews.

Law's rep acknowledged the pregnancy in a statement released last July after reports surfaced in the media that Burke was expecting.

"Jude Law can confirm that, following a relationship last year, he has been advised that he is to be the father of a child due in the fall of this year," the actor's rep said. "Mr. Law is no longer in a relationship with the individual concerned but he intends to be a fully supportive part of the child's life. This is an entirely private matter and no other statements will be made."

People.com

24??
hmm more like at least 34!
anyway congrats to the baby!

I saw him on Letterman the other day, and when asked he said he has 3 children. So what about that lovechild?

i feel like that was taken out of context.. he was talking about taking his children in london to the museum or something, so i think when he answered, he meant his children in london???

i feel like that was taken out of context.. he was talking about taking his children in london to the museum or something, so i think when he answered, he meant his children in london???

^_^ I guess you're right, I spent the time almost drooling over his body, albeit covered up, so I wasn't really listening to what they were saying until I heard the word children:lol:

I think he is handling it pretty well...I mean it's obvious he won't be part of their lives.He could be shamed (don't think he feels that ever though) and hide out,but he did Hamlet and all this publicity.The man is a human question mark to me though.

good gracious whooo caresssssssss
he is sooo overdone as a celebrity, that i really just don't care at all

Jude Law Is A Devoted Father

judelawbabymamasometimes.jpg

Jude Law and his latest baby mama Samantha Burke have come to an agreement regarding child support and the visitation schedule for their five-month old daughter Sophia. The News of the World (via Metro) claims that Jude's signature will hitch a ride on a $5,000 check and visit baby Sophia once a month. Jude himself will shake baby Sophia's hand in person just twice a year. So Jude is basically making like his hairline and disappearing.

One of Samantha's friends added, "Jude will visit his daughter at least twice a year, once around Christmas."

Five thousand dollars is not a lot of money to a wallet fuc*er. Jude Law could've shook out his checking account a little more and added a zero to that amount. I mean, it's not like he's spending any money on haircare products or condoms. Now thanks to him being a cheap as*, Samantha Burke will have no choice but to shine up Sophia and kick her as* out on the ho stroll to collect more coins.

dlisted

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh, boo-fricking hoo she's 24 and got knocked up. I'm 24 and sickened by how this woman seems to be portraying herself as some wilting young lily who was seduced by the big, evil movie star. It'd be different if she was underage or still a teenager or something, but her dad's 'riot act' and portraying his 'baby girl' as a total innocent is such BS.
Sure, it absolutely sucks to get unexpectedly pregnant- but if it was the result of consensual, non-coerced sex between two otherwise unattached adults, I don't see what the tabloids are moaning about. 24 is d*mn well old enough to take responsibility for your own actions and quit blaming everyone older for the fallout.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
todayfendi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->