Sienna's rules

UniqueChic said:
^Me! But such is the life of an 'It Girl;' Miss McEverywhere.

From experience: once a cheater, always a cheater. She should have made a clause that allowed him to shag another girl once a month or something.

I give them a year and a half or marriage. If they make it to the altar

Unique, I worshipp your avatar:flower::o:blush:

fouroclock said:
^I think being a repsected theatre actress is good enough.

I think the fact that there's someone from theatre getting recognition in the A-list world makes it seem that England is and has always been and forever will be more civilized than the US.

Sorry but I really think that is unnecessary. This thread is about Jude Law and Sienna Miller, not about the US and England's ranking on your sophistication meter. There are many people here from different countries and we don't need to be comparing or finding fault. We can all come here and post about fashion and enjoy each others comments without all that nonsense.

chicsassy7 said:
[/b]

Sorry but I really think that is unnecessary. This thread is about Jude Law and Sienna Miller, not about the US and England's ranking on your sophistication meter. There are many people here from different countries and we don't need to be comparing or finding fault. We can all come here and post about fashion and enjoy each others comments without all that nonsense.
amen to that. if you're trying to pick a fight try a political blog. no more juvenile baiting of tfs members, whatever their nationality.:ninja:

I have to say I prefer anastasia's rules

1. Stop
2. Turn on brain
3. Think about what you just said
4. Run like hell and never look back

jude is such a creep, erm.. they both are. I bet he cheats again in weeks, she leaves him, and then they get back together again.. over and over again

No man will ever follow "rules" ... you cant expect anyone to change just to be with you. Sienna is really full of herself.

I personally don't think she mindlessly came up with those rules - I'm sure she had someone professional intervene to help her (and him) come up with that solution...and if they're going to work, there has to be so serious therapy sessions for both of them. I think that is a very mature approach - most people give up, without ever accepting the possibility that they might need outside help.

if she takes jude back, women will lose respect for her.
once a cheater, always a cheater.

A bit hypocritical that Ms. Miller bars Law from seeing his friends buts also prohibits him from telling her to do the same.

:blink: :shock: those rules are stupid, are they real or a joke by the paper?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimble
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->