wiser now
Reaction score
Sienna's rules

By Nicole Lampert in London

September 22, 2005

0,10114,5051497,00.jpg

The Rules of Re-Engagement

* If Law is ever unfaithful again, Sienna will leave him
* He should stop spending time with his ex-wife Sadie Frost and her trendy circle of friends
* He must stop pressuring her into marriage - and make her fall in love with him all over again
* He must learn to control his temper
* He must let her make her career decisions
* He should not stop her seeing her friends

SIENNA Miller only took love cheat Jude Law back after he agreed to six commandments about his future behaviour.

The list of stringent conditions include the movie star staying faithful, controlling his temper and not asking her to marry him.

Miller has also made Law list every person he has ever slept with.

This comes days after it was claimed he had a threesome with ex-wife Sadie Frost and troubled model Kate Moss. Law denies this.

The astonishing agreement was reached after Miller, 23, dumped Law, 32, following revelations he had slept with his children's nanny. In the past few days, Miller and Law have been inseparable - partying at nightclubs and spending Monday night together at a hotel.

"Jude has been a changed person since Sienna left him," a source close to Miller said.

"While he totally dominated her before, since the allegations came out and she dumped him, he has been totally different.

"She also wants him to stop seeing so much of Sadie - only when they are with the children

Sienna says that their relationship will not go back to what it was straight away, and they will not be engaged, because she wants him to romance her all over again.

"Obviously, she has also demanded that he is never unfaithful again.

"Sienna believes in monogamy and will not stand for him cheating. And she has told him that he has to control his temper as he often used to shout at her and she will not take it any more."

However, observers predict the agreement won't work.

"Everyone is joking that she has written her commandments down on a scroll," another source said.

"But really, Jude will never be able to fulfil these conditions as they mean him totally changing his character.

"The relationship was rocky long before the nanny came along and these are problems Sienna has had with Jude for a long time. They might be back together now but most people still do not believe they will ever make it down the aisle." The couple are now planning a romantic break abroad in a bid to further repair their relationship

She shouldn't take him back, even with those rules. Like he's going to follow them. What's that about him controling her career? Jude did that? If that can be trusted, judging from the rules, he sounds almost obsessive of her. Controlling her not seeing her friends?
blink.gif
:doh:

Useless - a person who cheats once will cheat again. Sad but true.

I suspect she takes him back because there is no other public interest in her. "Being Jude Law`s girlfriend" was what she became famous for and she has set up no other archievements yet...

^I think being a repsected theatre actress is good enough.

I think the fact that there's someone from theatre getting recognition in the A-list world makes it seem that England is and has always been and forever will be more civilized than the US.

I think these rules are silly..especially the last one. Why would you even want to be with someone who tries to stop you seeing your friends! :rolleyes:

I cant believe shes taken him back, well shame on her if she gets cheated on again. :innocent:

Duleeshab said:
* He should stop spending time with his ex-wife Sadie Frost and her trendy circle of friends

What is she, 16 years old? If this is true, I would assume she is mentally ********.

Spike413 said:
Is anyone else sick of hearing the name Sienna Miller??
^Me! But such is the life of an 'It Girl;' Miss McEverywhere.

From experience: once a cheater, always a cheater. She should have made a clause that allowed him to shag another girl once a month or something.

I give them a year and a half or marriage. If they make it to the altar

^ You are too kind. :wink:

I give them a month and a half before he cheats again :ninja:

I think if you forgive a person...you have to forgive and forget. This forgiveness with a bunch of conditions and rules would just cripple their relationship. She should just move on if she can't deal with it or forgive him completely.

susie_bubble said:
I think if you forgive a person...you have to forgive and forget. This forgiveness with a bunch of conditions and rules would just cripple their relationship. She should just move on if she can't deal with it or forgive him completely.

I agree, but some of those "rules" make Jude seem just plain creepy. If you have to make it a "rule" that your partner isn't allowed to keep you from your friends, make your career decisions, or control their temper, you need to:

1. Stop
2. Turn on brain
3. Think about what you just said
4. Run like hell and never look back

Gah.

I don't think it's true. If it's true she's an idiot and a b*tch.

Jadee said:
I don't think it's true. If it's true she's an idiot and a b*tch.

True..... and so is jude....

This is real sad... and frightening.......

Duleeshab said:
* He must stop pressuring her into marriage - and make her fall in love with him all over again
* He must learn to control his temper
* He must let her make her career decisions duh :rolleyes:
* He should not stop her seeing her friends

"he has to control his temper as he often used to shout at her and she will not take it any more."

Is Jude crazy or what......!? And Sienna even more for staying with such a creepy guy!!!!!!!!

Those rules are so childish..what's the point being together if they can't get along
i think jude will cheat again =P
a cheater will always be a cheater

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xvtvi
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->