Julia Restoin-Roitfeld (March 2010 - July 2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like her look in #873, but I agree with madelaine, #877 looks kind of trashy :-\

^

Oh my god that´s the most embarrassing ...film or whatever it is I have ever seen!

They both become more and more exhibitionist. The film was realy embarassing. Like the cheapest p*rn film with something that pretend to be plot. Anyway, Julia is realy bad actress.

I can see some real acting talent there, I am wowed! And it's such a deep and artistic video. Hahaha, what a joke.

That video is horrible. Combine it with that previous interview and the Tatler shoot and it does put me off her. You could sort of forgive the behaviour if anyone outside of the fashion circle (and I include people on this forum in that), knows who the hell they are, but they don't. It's hardly Brangelina is it? It's all just too attention seeking for my liking I'm afraid

it's interesting how public perception of her has started to change since she no longer has a status of vogue editor's daughter

it's interesting how public perception of her has started to change since she no longer has a status of vogue editor's daughter

with all due respect i don't think it has anything to do with her mother being EIC or not, well for me it hasn't. she seemed decent before liked her sexy/chic style before it became more trashy which sometimes worked and a lot of the times it didn't. all this boyfriend interviews/videos/shoots is doing her no favours. it's all for attention of course but i clearly didn't know or realise she needed it that badly:blink: i mean she's featured in all the top fashion magazies worldwide, tom ford campaign under her belt amongst others, lancome beauty ads etc.. why all this unnecessary nonsense?

Last edited by a moderator:
couldn't agree more - she should know better, esp being Carine's offspring

Completely agree with ForChicSake. I respected her when she opened her design agency and tried to make a name for herself but now she is just like any other it girl. If she weren't Carine Roitfeld's daughter, she definitely wouldn't have her current status. (May I remind you that when she turned a little "famous", she suddenly changed her name to Restoin-Roitfeld instead of Restoin. Do you see Bee Schaffer doing this?) Apart from modelling, I don't see any talent here.
Oh, and this Tatler ed is downright embarrassing and tacky :doh:

Since its so fashion driven, I saw it less as a film and more as a moving magazine editorial.

that film was so terrible... i had to force myself to get through the whole thing
yes, it's fashion-driven but not even in a good way.
how ill-fitting was the bodice of that first dress?? i thought her boobs were going to spill out any second... not good

It embarasses me when any couple flaunts their relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
misterdior
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->