Katy Perry

‘Office Christmas Party’ Premiere at Regency Village Theater in Westwood – December 07, 2016

starity.hu

Katy Perry is just so incredibly marketable. If she were more talented, she'd out Taylor Swift, Taylor Swift.

Katy is just as talented as Taylor. They're both very good songwriters. I prefer Katy of course.

Singer Katy Perry attends The 59th GRAMMY Awards at STAPLES Center on February 12, 2017 in Los Angeles, California.
MbgXP9l.jpg

gkikuN3.jpg

PUCYJc3.jpg

zimbio

Katy...Is she wearing Tom Ford on the red carpet? Why with that hideous feathers dress? :ninja:

The dress from the grammys is nice from the front but I hate the back of the dress lol

US singer Katy Perry poses on the red carpet arriving for the BRIT Awards 2017 in London on February 22, 2017.
UhtmeYi.jpg

lhxOYSA.jpg

UHPWkuM.jpg

zimbio

Singer Katy Perry attends the 2017 Vanity Fair Oscar Party hosted by Graydon Carter at Wallis Annenberg Center for the Performing Arts on February 26, 2017 in Beverly Hills, California.
xn0mHZd.jpg

8QyeghT.jpg

zimbio

[

Last edited by a moderator:
INGLEWOOD, CA - MARCH 05: Singer Katy Perry attends the 2017 iHeartRadio Music Awards which broadcast live on Turner's TBS, TNT, and truTV at The Forum on March 5, 2017 in Inglewood, California. (Photo by Kevin Mazur/Getty Images for iHeartMedia)
ewmB5NV.jpg

Katy Perry in RASARIO at the Human Rights Campaign's 2017 Los Angeles Gala Dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Vogue Magazine Photoshoot May 2017

starity.hu

Remember when MCB had blonde hair for a season? Her situation reminds me of that.

XaVIPrM.jpg

NEW YORK, NY - MAY 01: Katy Perry attends the 'Rei Kawakubo/Comme des Garcons: Art Of The In-Between' Costume Institute Gala at Metropolitan Museum of Art on May 1, 2017 in New York City. (Photo by Neilson Barnard/Getty Images)
cB58juF.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nocknock
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->