own photos

wow...you are amazing...:blush:
they are beautiful:heart:

Last edited by a moderator:
At the moment I'm knitting Rodarte inspired sweater,
here are work-in-process photos:
***do not quote pictures***

own photos

Your photos and work are both fabulous! wish i could do that! love it keep it up :smile: xx

Last edited by a moderator:
wha hoo! i just finished my plain jane boaring grey scarf! i ran out of wool half way so it just goes round my neck bit boring but i like the purl, knit, purl beginning and my knit, purl, knit end edging :smile: any other simple knitting patterns involving only knit and purl techniques lol.

Finished my scarf yesterday
44a01ae3.jpg

b90da97e.jpg

OMG! I've been on thefashionspot.com for so long without spotting the Knitting thread!!!

I've been knitting for many years and just recently starting sketching original patterns. I'm so glad to see fashion oriented people knitting too. It's a fantastic hobby, and just like sewing, knitting is an art.

i've seen a few gals on here do the rodarte inspired sweater...are you guys using a pattern?? if so, can you kindly PM me a link?? TIA!

no! done all by hand! but i dont have it any more, cause we won a contest, and they took it :smile: :( !

I want to knit something! I have loads of time on my hands now and I want to use it wisely! I'm bored of making scarfs but I still want something easy (beginner). My friends having a baby in August so I was thinking knit a present? But I would still like to do something for myself. Ideas?

I made this two scarfs for a class....it was my first time knitting, and i found it very relaxing. Only thing, its pretty hot in here these days and the thought of knitting a scarf its not that appealing, but im pretty sure next fall ill get around to make more.
View attachment 532897View attachment 532899

^Love the first one. Do you have any links or something on how I can make one like that?

that one i made with my fingers, they were small sections about 8" long and then tied the ends together to form links. 30 links in total, it is super long but i think looks best coiled than hanging.

^ Oh wow thank you so much. I can't to try it maybe when it gets cooler.

Oh wow thats so simple. It seems to be the perfect knit for in front of TV!!! I'm gonna do this!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CupcakesTulip
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->