Ksubi Jeans

Reaction score
ok i need these bad boys in the lean bean superfaded or albino wash someone let me know where i can get them in the us or on a website
thanks

yea but they are sold out of the blue colored ones and i need demin..amyone know where i can find these jeans?

But the store in NY's phone number doesn't work
and the website doesn't either
HELP

does anyone know the address of the store in NY? I want a pair too.

I don't know the address but I believe the shop is on Mullberry street...I think. :wink:

Last edited by a moderator:
Here: 219C Mulberry Street, tel. 212-334-4690

Has anyone been to the store yet? I'm an Aussie tsubi fan and the store opened 2 weeks after i left NY!! What's it like? Tsubi is based in Sydney, and i'm in Melbourne and there are no Tsubi stores as such, just boutiques that resell...

UniqueChic said:
Has anyone been to the store yet? I'm an Aussie tsubi fan and the store opened 2 weeks after i left NY!! What's it like? Tsubi is based in Sydney, and i'm in Melbourne and there are no Tsubi stores as such, just boutiques that resell...

Just pop up to Sydney! The Tsubi store in Paddington (there's also one in Bondi) opened just a few weeks ago. :wink: I'm on my way there in the next few days and I can't wait to check it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm trying to get a pair of Tsubis on ebay but I'm quite wary of the authenticity of the things on ebay. So I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there are fake Tsubis circulating in the market. Or is there any on line store that sells men's Tsubis?

Tsubi's are the BEST jeans and unlike other jeans they dont stretch!!
No there arent any fakes it they have there symbol on the back of one of the legs then they arent, there symbol is 2 + inside 2 boxes!!
And for people in Melbourne they are thinking about having a sale there, ill let you know if they are still going ahead with it! I went to the sale when they had it in Sydney and it was really crazy! there were like 4000 people! And most of the stuff was crap, but if you searched it was possible to find good stuff!

Well where are you exactly because I always see a lot of Tsubi in LA, mostly at Ron Herman, Planet Blue, etc.

lara_banana said:

they do stretch....though i agree they are the most comfy jeans......

if only the boys are not that urm.... stuck up.. :rolleyes:

lara_banana said:
No there arent any fakes it they have there symbol on the back of one of the legs then they arent, there symbol is 2 + inside 2 boxes!!
And for people in Melbourne they are thinking about having a sale there, ill let you know if they are still going ahead with it! I went to the sale when they had it in Sydney and it was really crazy! there were like 4000 people! And most of the stuff was crap, but if you searched it was possible to find good stuff!

Hey I went to the Tsubi sale too! I agree it was totally crazy!! I waited for so long and I got NOTHING!! I was there since like 8am.... But my friend got like 4 pairs of tsubis...so unfair!! He was so happy about it!!:( (Although I shouldn't complain since I have abt 8 pairs already..just can't get enough of them!!)
And man, the guys in the line were so rough! They were AWFUL!And there were so many queue-jumpers! :( I went to the sale last year and it was pretty good...but this year, it seemed so hectic!It was so disorganised....I heard they were gonna have a sale in Melbourne too ...you should check the Vogue forums regularly coz theat's where they advertise their sales and stuff...:wink:

whizkit said:
I'm trying to get a pair of Tsubis on ebay but I'm quite wary of the authenticity of the things on ebay. So I'm wondering if anyone can tell me if there are fake Tsubis circulating in the market. Or is there any on line store that sells men's Tsubis?

I wouldn't be too worried about fake tsubi's, I doubt there is such a thing...yet! B) I don't know of any stores that sell men's tsubi's, sorry!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
honeybabe
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->