Ksubi Jeans

tsubis are all the rage in aust..

on my catwalk you can see the ziggy styled skinny jeans.. colours such as the pink are utterly sold out.
the tsubi boys have done well for themselves

Yea, if you wanna wear skinny jeans, I find that Tsubis really has the best cut so far.
I prefer the lean beans waaayy better than the skinny minnie, though the latter is much cheaper.

The lean beans fit better and the skinny minnies are really TIGHT.

Thanks for all members posting fantastic photos, but PLEASE :

1)ADD PHOTO CREDITS

2)REMOVE PICTURES FROM QUOTES
3)RESIZE PICTURES THAT ARE TOO BIG, or POST THEM AS ATTACHMENTS

From now on, any pictures posted without credits will be deleted.

For more info, read please read the guidelines.

This belongs to Shop Till you Drop, I am moving this to the right section. :flower:

SOrry, I didnt know about where or how (to resize) to post the pics.

How much are Tsubis in australia?

i got a pair of tsubi jeans from the store in nolita in NYC earlier this summer-- love them! I got the black skinny ones with the little zippers on the side, they fit great but they do funny sizes (I had to get a 10 which is like an American 4). highly recommend them. very low slung and tight.

thanks. are these Tsubi jeans that Ashley Olsen is wearing? I can see little white things on the back of her leg...but ive never seen this style before.
mandymoore.jpg

the pic is from paparazzi world

I think that the best Tsubi retailer in Australia is Fat. There are three stores in melbourne and one in Sydney. The website www.fat4.com is really elementary, but the stores have a large selection of tsubi. They will order jeans for you if they have sold out instore but are still available.

Tsubi Streetwear label Tsubi is the brain-child of a group of friends from Sydney's northern beaches. Dan Single, George Gorrow, Gareth Moody and Oskar Wright were playing in a band and couldn't find any suitable clothes to wear on stage, so they made their own.

Their creations were so innovative, they were asked to show them at Mercedes Fashion Week in May 2001, where they caused a stir when they released 169 live rats onto the catwalk. Inspired by art, poetry, street people, politics, music and film, Tsubi creates clothes with a heavy dose of attitude.

Tsubi hit the fashion world with a bang soon after the event with no shortage of fans eagerly buying their gear.

Tsubi in NYC This outpost of the Tsubi label which opened with live band Cut & Copy follows the Tsubi signature store City of the Dead in Sydney and is frequented by Franz Ferdinand The Avalanches Scissor Sisters Bijou Phillips Kate Bosworth the Yeah Yeah Yeahs Karolina Kurkova Gwen Stefani The Killers Soulwax Cazals Kylie Minogue Madonna Kate Moss Jude Law Orlando Bloom and many other famous Tsubi fans.

tsubi_image_2.jpg

Tsubi is known for such news- capturing behaviour such as releasing 250 live rats on the catwalk in front of 1000 guests and tossing models overboard into Sydney harbour from a three-story cruiser, they say that this shop will be a place not just to see their Tsubi jewelry collection and clothes but also be a mix of art gallery with sculptures and paintings. Togs- wise, expect beaded cardigans and slouch knits in cashmere, angora and wool, men’s velvet blazers, wool pea coats, ruffle shirting, and tailoured pants.

TSUBI - PUSHING THE BOUNDARIES?

GRAFFITI

Tsubi graffiti jeans are synonymous with real in-your-face urban chic. These guys actually go out to get live feedback from Clubs, Skate Parks, Beaches, Cafe's, and anywhere else they can find like minded urban clothing fans.

TSUBI'S MUCH MORE THAN A LABEL - MANY PEOPLE ACTUALLY CONSIDER IT A SCENE!

Tsubi take the latest Australian Fashion week by storm, solidifying their place as Australia's NO.1 designer label.

Authentic Tsubi jeans and Clothes are available from a select number of websites.

BUY AUTHENTIC TSUBI JEANS AT TOGGED.COM

[credit; kitmeout.com]

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm. I don't know about being Australia's #1 designer label...But thanks for the article.:wink:
I dont think Oskar Wright is part of the Tsubi team anymore...

UniqueChic said:
I think that the best Tsubi retailer in Australia is Fat. There are three stores in melbourne and one in Sydney. The website www.fat4.com is really elementary, but the stores have a large selection of tsubi. They will order jeans for you if they have sold out instore but are still available.

i just went into this store for the first time the other day....
very cute!....
they have some bizarre stock....
:shock:

but also some very creative, funky stuff.....

i love the layout of the sydney store.....
like an old federation home, re-done...
:heart:

There was this crazy empirical shirt with ruffles and covered buttons, almost like a costume in the window of Fat262 in Prahran. I think it was there for a couple of days before it disappeared, i can only assume it was sold! I'm on my way there now to pick up a Tatty Devine necklace.

I'm hanging out for the ziggy jeans to be recut for summer, i have decided i cannot face summer without a purple pair!

VanityCrisis said:
Anyone know where to find Tsubi's in LA?

i would like to know also! on another note, i am going to france this weekend and was wondering if they sold tsubis in europe?

Also don't agree with tsubi being Australia's number 1 label. There's way better brands here that don't just consist just of ripped jeans and oversized overpriced cardigans. But anyway another good place to buy tsubi is from the Australian skater chain store General Pants Co. They're all over the country and have a good selection. www.generalpants.com.au
I don't know anywhere in LA or in Europe that stocks it sorry so your best bet would be to get them from www.mycatwalk.com.au or go onto the tsubi website www.tsubi.com and contact the sales people for the area.

*Note- The first page that comes up on tsubi site is all there is and the bussing sound is supposed to be there :huh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
stephenandrebecca
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->