Lanvin Homme Bags

Foxie-Pooh

Reaction score
Anyway...since there are two other lanvin treads specific to the types of the lanvin femme bags, I decided to open a Lanvin homme thread dedicated to their bags for men...unless we could just unite the whole thing into one Lanvin thread like Hermes/Bottega/Dior etc...

New bag for S/S 07
200701250103.jpg

fashionguide

Hmm...I wonder if it's worth investing...I've been looking for a mid-sized tote but couldn't find one to my liking...will this work? Too plain?

i like the first one - sleek and can be dressed up or down. it might look plain from the front but the details on the side and the hardware add nicely.

I dont really care for Lanvin's bags, Ive really tried to like them though. Ill pop into Barneys and check out the first b/c I like the shape.

I wish they would follow the basic motif of the women's bags with the men's. A really large sized/short handled kanasas tote I would love....
these are all too boring/generic.

i really like the idea of a men kansas tote...using some of the acrylic/plastic pieces from some of the womens lanvin bags would be really cool to incorporate into the mens line.

Ow, I didn't know Lanvin Homme made bags too. Gotta go to Starhill and check 'em out :D

I don't like the bag.

But, I love Lanvin Homme.

07/08 collection is excellent.

Diorling said:
I dont really care for Lanvin's bags, Ive really tried to like them though. Ill pop into Barneys and check out the first b/c I like the shape.

Diorling, please let us know what you think about that bag and what the price is like after you check it at Barneys. Thanks!

Ohk. Sorry for the lateness, I was just in Barneys today. The leather bags weigh a TON, I mean a TON. The satin bags are so insanely impractical...

They're not that cute in person either.

What a shame...why isn't there any cool new bags out? I need my bag fix!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Riska21
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->