M.I.A.

she shares a flat with justine frishman (from elastica) so people have been raveing about her on the elastica forums for ages now. good stuff!

bluejeans said:
she shares a flat with justine frishman (from elastica) so people have been raveing about her on the elastica forums for ages now. good stuff!
wow! i had no idea! i love elastica :heart:

just saw MIA on conan o'brien...
cool chick...
good music...

B)

haha so random this is here... my sister just had me download her since she is the free download on itunes right now

I saw her live a few weeks ago! It was seriously the best concert i've been to in my life! It totally made up for not making it to The Killers concert! She's hot!

I first heard of garage-hop/mix-tape It girl M.I.A. last year with Piracy Funds Terrorism Vol. 1. EP. I loved it. Arular, her debut, certainly shows she lives up to the underground hype.

softgrey said:
just saw MIA on conan o'brien...
cool chick...
good music...

B)

:o

noooo!!
why do i always miss everything? :(

Just Not Feeling It. Just Listened On I-tunes To A Bit And Nothing Grabbed Me Yet. Ill Have To Sit And Really Listen Before I Make A Real Judgement.

Omg M.i.a.

Who else here loves M.I.A. i love her she is so fresh. I love that song Bucky Done Gun. I would seriously use it on a runway. http://www.juno.co.uk/ppps/products/175698-02.htm&highlight=M.I.A. check the b*tch out.
CS175698-02A-BIG.jpg

That song is seriously catchy :ninja:

What interests me more about her is that she went to Central Saint Martin’s... didn't study fashion (Fine Art/ Film)... but she's very into designing and making interesting clothes...

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah, in all her videos her clothes are very original. The Galang video reminds me of my favorite collection by DieselStyleLab. I heart her.

:heart: her album, and her live show. saw her at a club here in nyc called s.o.b.'s very, very good!

I love her. Her songs are so much fun to dance to! My friends and I always blast bucky done gun and 10 dollar in my car and get out and dance in the streets. I think that 10 dollar NEEDS to be on a runway.

Her stylist is named Carri Mundane , she also designs a label called Cassette Playa.

I think MIA is so awsome, her msuic and message. I dislike that she has gotten such a hipstery fan base, but I guess it's good people are listening.

but we already have a topic on her.......

Wow, that website was too 'teen' to be true...
She is beautiful, but style is Fergie-like.
:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ericqn
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->