MacBook

Does anyone know of a good site where I can get a nice shell for a macbook pro? I've had this one for less than a year and I am already seeing small scratches :ninja:

^ The incipio feather case for Macbooks is nice, I have the iPhone version and it's very thin and comes in nice colours.

Does anyone know of a good site where I can get a nice shell for a macbook pro? I've had this one for less than a year and I am already seeing small scratches :ninja:

I use Speck. Go to speckproducts.com
The hard plastic casing protects my MBAir from scratches.

Does anyone know a macbook app that can store the titles of books i've read/ want to read?

Thank you so much! I'm going to download it as soon as I get home for school. I hate not remembering what books I've read, and which ones I have not.

There's something called Delicious Library by designers called Delicious Monster, my Dad has it. Unfortunately it's not free.

I just ran a quick search and found Book Hunter which is free. I haven't tried it, but it seems to have some good online reviews ^_^

I have now had my macbook pro 15" fully loaded for a couple of weeks: I LOVE IT. It's a great supplement to my iPad, which is great for reading books on or transporting, but the macbook is much better to work on or watch films on - esp., if I feel like watching one by myself in bed on a small screen under my duvet. :smile: Cozy.

Have all of you upgraded to OS X Lion already? I'm kinda anxious to upgrade cause I hear there's some Adobe compatibility issues...? Anyway, I'm going to wait until I know for sure that there aren't going to be any glitches with my existing programs.

Went to the Apple store the other day.And when I saw the Air in real life I was turned off.It's way to thin for my liking.So I finally went with the 13'' pro.It also has a dvd/cd player while the Air hasn't.And I also had a better discount if I decided to go for the pro.

I wanted to know if the 13" was too small? I'm use to having 15" laptops but, since my last just died on me, im thinking about going for a mac pro and since it's kind of expensive i was thinking about the 13" (plus it would be easier to take around with me) but im just afraid that looking at pics or watching movies won't be as nice...:ninja:

i had a 15 and now I have a 13. Sometimes I wish I had a bigger screen but the 2 inch difference really means a lot when you have to carry it around places. If you are just going to use it at home then the 15 is well worth it.

^ The incipio feather case for Macbooks is nice, I have the iPhone version and it's very thin and comes in nice colours.

I just got the perforated incase shell for my 13" macbook pro..still waiting on it in the mail but it should do the trick!

I was all set to buy a mbp (I already have one from work but I need a laptop for personal use) but read that there might be new ones out soon? The information online was really conflicting though, does anyone know?

^_^well I ended up buying myself a new computer and went for 13" mac pro. It's actually pretty decent. Watched 30 rock and the images weren't distorted, same goes for the youtube videos or the images on tfs. And it's definitely worth buying a mac. My brother is a die hard apple fan and waiting for his to come through the mail, we had fun going through my computer for 3hours and playing around with all the pages, programs etc. :P

My macbook is over 4 years old now and it's still going....I'm going to wait a few months and get the new redesigned macbook pro/air combination that they're rumoured to be bringing out.

Intel releases the new Ivy Bridge processors around April time which are almost guaranteed to be in it, so any time after that is when it's likely to come out. Personally I think if you can wait I wouldn't buy one now, I think the redesign will be fairly significant.

Last edited by a moderator:
^^^ If you can wait a few months then do so, can't hurt. This is speculation but probably wait until middle of the year when they start selling Mountain Lion, the new OS system. In my head it makes sense for them to sell new model around the same time as new software.

I just got mine a year ago when I started University. I have never had any problems with that (just downloading a couple of apps as I need the Lion version, but I'm waiting for the Lion Mountain), and whenever I need to use a program on Windows, I just switch. Not to mention I really find it an accessory , as I'm always changing his cover (and its case)

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenanova
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->