Marc Jacobs S/S 2016 New York

gazebo

Reaction score
Marc-Jacobs-Ready-to-Wear-Spring-Summer-2016-NY-1428-1442512858-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

nowfashion.com

Last edited by a moderator:
Wait for their edit video, right now I'm so upset over that stupid broken record and who god damn broadcasted it.

What did i just experience? I couldnt even process the clothes. I had a lot of anxiety watching the live stream :lol:

I see some Vetements references in there

What's the name of his last perfume? DECADENCE?
THAT WAS A VERY DECADENT SHOW! Best show of NYFW, one of his best show ever!
The clothes are just fabulous! I LOVE E.V.E.R.Y.T.H.I.N.G.!
Even the ugly looks were fabulous!
BRAVO MARC!!!!!!!!!

Looking through these pics put such a smile on my face. Well done Marc. This slays.

i absolutely hate the color palette.

and frankly, most of the clothes are as gimmicky as the show itself.

There are however some great pieces here and there, and while i guess it really works as a whole, when you go look at the details it's mostly a mess, there's a lot of ugly and tacky going on. not a big fan.

It was a great show: the venue, the casting, the whole vibe. It was great to watch. But the clothes... the clothes were absolutely atrocious. Costume-y, gimmicky, outdated and just plain ugly.

I feel like ever since he left LV, Marc is becoming one of those fashion dinosaurs with very entertaining shows, but very irrelevant clothes, sorta like Galliano and JPG. It's nice for what it is, for that moment, but doesn't really mean much after it. They contribute next to nothing in the big scale of things.

Absolutely fabulous, as always, Marc! Truly inspirational! Just so many ideas, so many incredible pieces, so much personality, so much joy! This is what I love about fashion. He may not be creating anything so cutting edge, but what Marc does is done with so much conviction and fullness and depth that it is so energizing! He is so important for this industry! He helps keeps it alive and keeps it hot-blooded! I love it.

And how delightful was Beth Ditto giving us punk Mae West! Amazing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure if I can fully unbiased about these clothes - and let me just say that it was very hit-and-miss; the more literal he got, the more he lost me - because this was one of the best fashion shows I've had the pleasure of watching. A lovely end to NYFW. :heart:

It was a great show: the venue, the casting, the whole vibe. It was great to watch. But the clothes... the clothes were absolutely atrocious. Costume-y, gimmicky, outdated and just plain ugly.

I feel like ever since he left LV, Marc is becoming one of those fashion dinosaurs with very entertaining shows, but very irrelevant clothes, sorta like Galliano and JPG. It's nice for what it is, for that moment, but doesn't really mean much after it. They contribute next to nothing in the big scale of things.

this is how i feel

What did i just experience? I couldnt even process the clothes. I had a lot of anxiety watching the live stream :lol:

I see some Vetements references in there

OMG me too, i was like omg did it just start? noooo, im not ready yet! wth is this, uhhhh im loving it... definitely a roller coaster :lol:

The venue is great but those clothes are butt ugly. Cast was pretty amazing too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Marcos11
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->