Marc by Marc Jacobs S/S 2015 New York

marcBarna

Reaction score
Marc-by-Marc-Jabobs-New-York-RTW-SS15-7504-1410279526-bigthumb.jpg

nowfashion.com

i like the deconstructed pieces at the end..

the rest is a bit tumblr 2013 and just feels so desperate for relevance

this to me is a disaster. is anybody seriously going to want any of this stuff? :blink:
the only motif that works is the spotted dot.

Literally thought I was watching the mainline show not even lying a little bit :shock:. I'm quite glad this CdG meets Helmut Lang mash-up was only for M&MJ though...although I sort of like the end pieces.

Since when did the production team go for such an all-out elaborate runway show for the secondary line?

Someone please tell me the polkadots in this collection weren't inspired by Jeremy Scott for Moschino (Spongebob edition)...

some of the pants look great to me and the longish black skirts. i like that whole pocket/harness/strappy section, as well as some of the dot/deconstructed pieces. the high tops are cute too.

not a fan of the graphics, sweatshirts or checks - or those weird winged-out sleeves.

Last edited by a moderator:
There is a continuation of last collection, this time it's settle punk. I like the new energy though.

we've seen all these before. the bags remind me some old chanel bags (i don't remember the season, but these very round-shaped bags), some miumiu late 90s, some ysl by tom ford, some cdg etc.
there's something for everyone who liked the past 15 yrs major trends.

but it's M by MJ.

I only like the closing dress as far the deconstruction goes but how will this work into the super commercial M by MJ is beyond me.

Comme des Garçon (very) Lite

or more heavily and obviously,the tao kurihara-designed tricot. all those over the shirt bra tops and the layered contrasting pleat skirts are all distinctly her. but of course this will get lauded and coveted by the apathetic fashion slaves. how he constantly gets away with copying without any accountability is a shame to me. they just let it go.

This is totally uninspired and unimaginative. Saying im a little disappointed would be an understatement.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jenn888
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->