Mel B Says DNA Proves Eddie Murphy Fathered Her Baby

perezhilton.com

Eddie Murphy “has not paid one penny of child support” for the former couple’s daughter, Mel B’s lawyer, Gloria Allred, revealed in a press conference on Tuesday.
She said she plans to ask the court to award child support and “to decide what is reasonable.”
Reasonable by movie star standards!
Gloria and the former Spice Girl gave the Shrek star a beatdown at the press conference.
“He bought a big diamond ring for his new fianceé,” snarked Allred. “It is nice to be generous to others, but what about his own baby?”
Ouch! That one stung a little.
A DNA test in June established that Murphy is the biological father of the baby, but “paternity has not been legally acknowledged,” according to Allred.
For her part, Mel B. was a tad more diplomatic than her publicity-seeking lawyer.
“I am here for one reason and one reason only – her name is Angel. Angel is my baby and Eddie’s,” said the Brit. “She will always know that she was planned and wanted by both of us, but I want her to know that she has two parents who desire to be responsible for her during her life and who love her so much that they want to be a part of it.”
If he knows what’s good for him, Murphy will likely settle any nasty lawsuit than take this matter to court.
Not only are these hos out for money, but they want the press. It will get ugly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
terarcher1111
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->