Milan shopping

^ Sorry Hanne, but try the outlets; you never know... :wink:

In Milan you hardly notice there's a sale if you walk down Montenapoleone. They tend to have some sale stuff hidden away in a corner of an upper floor or something... It's like they're above the seedy reality of sales. :lol: :P

tott said:
Faust, "easy milano" is a magazine for expats in Milan; they always have a map at the end of it. Not the greatest and most detailed, but you can download it in PDF format at http://www.easymilano.it/eng/index.php and see if it's enough for your needs. I kept a ring-bound Berlitz (?) "pocket book" map in my bag when I was living there, you can buy it at a stall by Duomo, or anywhere I guess, for 6 € or something.

Ok, after driving in Milan, I can now honestly say, that there is on such thing as easymilano, ok?! :lol:

tott said:
^ Sorry Hanne, but try the outlets; you never know... :wink:

In Milan you hardly notice there's a sale if you walk down Montenapoleone. They tend to have some sale stuff hidden away in a corner of an upper floor or something... It's like they're above the seedy reality of sales. :lol: :P
Any outlet worth going to thats reachable with train/metro/bus ?
We're bringing Storm...but not an autochair..:unsure:

10 Corso Como has an outlet at Via Tazzoli 3, just a few minutes walk from the main store!

D Magazine at the end of Montenapoleone and Porta Genova (2 different shops, I've only ever been to Montenapoleone) http://www.dmagazine.it/

Any idea where I might possibly locate Chloe, Giambattista Valli, Isabel Marant and Yohji pieces in Milan ? :flower:

Hanne said:
Any idea where I might possibly locate Chloe, Giambattista Valli, Isabel Marant and Yohji pieces in Milan ? :flower:

I figured part of my question ^ out myself 10 Corso Como has Chloe and Yohji :P

I don't recall anybody posting about the limited opening days for the 10 Corso Como outlet.. so when I was there on tuesday it was closed :(
and since I was out of town on friday, saturday and sunday I didn't get to see the outlet :(

Anyways the opening hours are:
friday 13-19
saturday + sunday 11-19

I've attached a little map of how to reach the outlet from 10 Corso Como since every milanese I asked sent me wandering the streets for way too long.. So if you plan on visiting - Print the map!!

Speaking of outlets I went to the D Magazine at the end of Montenapoleone 26 and didn't see anything of interest.. but since it's centrally located I'd waste a few minutes going through the selection..

Slightly better I'd consider Salvagente (via Fratelli Bronzetti 16) albeit unless you're living close by or staying in Milan for enough time to allow you to dabble I wouldn't bother.
I saw Marni, Dolce Gabbana, Burberry.. not much tho.. They were well into their end of season (end December/early July) sale when I had a look (40% off the allready reduced prices), but reductions go as high as 60%
To get there, take the 60 bus. This links the Duomo with the central Station, and vice-versa of course. Get off in Via Bronzetti at the stop nearest the corner with Via Archimede.
The place is open 10.00-12.30, and then 15.00-19.00 on Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays. On Wednesdays and Saturdays from 10.00 to 19.00.
Salvagente is closed Sunday and Monday morning.
Note that they take cash only.

Prada stores are littered all over the golden shopping triangle, which is not the case with Miu Miu (Corso Venezia 3)

Paul Smith : Palazzo Gallarati Scotti - via Manzoni 30 (close by the Armani Megastore on via Manzoni 31)

I loved the Brera district
Shu Uemura is located there on via Brera 2
there is a fantastic perfumery further up (2 minutes before the Pinacoteca di Brera)

Attachments

• corso como outlet.jpg
    corso como outlet.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 23
i m going to milan next week and i need designers outlets adresses please

vvs1 said:
i m going to milan next week and i need designers outlets adresses please

Hello here are some you may like
Etro
Via Spartaco 3
I-20135 Milano
Tel.: (+39) (0)255 020 218

II Salvagente
Via Fratelli Bronzetti 16
I-20129 Milano
Tel.: (+39) (0)276 110 328

Givenchy(Macr Jacobs/Kenzo)
ISA Seta
Statale dei Giovi 251
I-20030 Lentate
Tel.: 00 39/03 62 57 91

Kookai
Via Quintiliano 33
I-20138 Mailand
Tel.: 00 39/02 58 01 63 68

Armani
Via Provinciale p. Breg.
I-22070 Vertemate
Tel.: (+39) (0)318 873 73

Happy shopping and lemme know how it is:-)

/cq

:woot: thankx jamiecd , i love shopping and im sur u will hear gooooooooood news

Well if you have time.. please go to Montewarchi & rignano .. ya will spend loads of €€€ for shopping for prada,gucci,Alex McQueen YSl ect:-P

the above mentioned salvagente is my favorite outlet shop, it is huge

corso como 10 also has an outlet
Corso Como 10 Outlet Via Tazoli 3 Milano Tel +39 02 29015130.

and also in the montenapoleone (THE shopping street) you find an outlet
Dmagazine Via Montenapoleone, 26 Tel. 02-76006027

if you like maxmara (they aslo have a very limited range of sportmax) Diffusione Tessile, Galleria S. Carlo, 6 milano 02 76000829, sometimes they remove the brand and replace it with Intrend

Hi!
I will go to Milano from Dec 29 to Jan 2.
I'm looking forward to see nice Italian shoes and clothes!!

But I'm too short... My height is 152cm and shoe size is 21.5cm(34 or 35:(cry:
probably I should go to kids' shop.
can anyone recommend me good, not too childish kids' clothes/shoes shop?

I like cheap stuff and antique.
is there flea market(such like portbello market in london) in Milano?

:wink:

Gusella in de Vit. Emanuele has nice clothes for children, they carry some nice brands which may look nice on adults (for high street I always like the zara children collection more than the ones for adults)

some italian brands do carry very small shoe sizes I think prada has some 34. I know there is a shop on the corner of corso buenos aires and viale tunesia (next to a Mcdo) that start from 33 but I do not know what kind of shoes they have. In brera there is another shop who start at a smaller shoe size but I forgot the name. Its when you on ponte vetero going towards brera.

but I do not think you are that small my friend is certainly not taller than you and she shops for normal clothes only pants can be a problem because in milan the shops do carry some small sizes

grazie, kasippu!
it seems not difficult that i find my size.
I'll try to go to shop you said.
I can't wait! milan!:D

cocoonchild said:
Hi!
I will go to Milano from Dec 29 to Jan 2.
I'm looking forward to see nice Italian shoes and clothes!!

But I'm too short... My height is 152cm and shoe size is 21.5cm(34 or 35:(cry:
probably I should go to kids' shop.
can anyone recommend me good, not too childish kids' clothes/shoes shop?

I like cheap stuff and antique.
is there flea market(such like portbello market in london) in Milano?

:wink:

do not worry!!!
in italy they carry very small sizes, i am sure you will not have any problem!
i am planning to go to Italiy, maybe to the Mall in Florence, towars mid Jan to take advantage of the sales...ijust hope it will not be one of tbhose depressing outlets where everything is very old and unspecial!

When do the sales start in Milan?

I'm interested mostly in Prada and Miu Miu.

I'll be in Milan on 11th of Jan. When the sale starts, last year was the first week of January. Somebody here said 20 of Jan is that so?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fashionhill
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->