Milan shopping

I need some info on the winter sale, anybody?

hey aris, i will be there on the 11th as well :o
Yea...wanna know when the sales start?anyone have any info on the best boutique shop in milan?
thanksss

I just got an email from
SALVAGENTE
SALDI FINE STAGIONE
AUTUNNO/INVERNO
2006-2007

Via F.lli Bronzetti,16 20129 MILANO
Tel.: 02.76.11.03.28

dal 08 Gennaio al 20 Gennaio 2007
SCONTO 30%
Lunedi' 8 Gennaio 2007
apertura ore 10,30 - 19,00
Orario continuato

dal 22 Gennaio al 03 Febbraio 2007
(salvo esaurimento merce)
SCONTO 60%
Lunedi' 22 Gennaio 2007
apertura ore 10,30 - 19,00
Orario continuato

translate it means sales start 8 january (and if salvagente starts then whole of milan starts then but be carefull because every province in italy has his own salescalender so for other cities this could mean they start another date)

best boutiques
gio moretti (lanvin chloe berardi ect) via della spiga
banner (yohij vivier van noten ect) via san andrea
iris shoe shop branquinho jacobs chloe via san andres
marissa(balenciaga, issey) via san andrea
vierre shoes (miu miu costume ect0 montenapoleone
corso como 10 (comme margiela gucci prada manolo ect) corso como
daad ( dell acqua girbaud comme) galleria on corso matteoti
TAd (lanvin tocca) via statuto next to vetrine di beryl (which carries missioni antik batik ect
antonia
next to the grand hotel et de milan and opposite the armani cafe there is a new shop (i do not know the name) whick carries graham spence and louboutin ect
antonia via ponte vetero (callaghan fendi balenciaga has also around the corner an acc. store with all the 'it' bags of the season
there are not really departmentstore (ect rinacente which now has a good bag department but otherwise ...) like barneys or le bon marché
where you find corners of some of the brands

Hey, BBgizzzmo! there is a post on Italy shopping thread - the sale will be starting on the 8 of Jan.
where will you be staying?

Hey aris~i will be staying at Holiday Inn Garibaldi Station~
how about u?
i am actually really excited~hehe~

hi girls most of the sales start tomorrow 7 jan the day after epiphany,if not monday

Thank you, hopfully there will be something left by 11th!

Hey I was wondering if anyone knows any good thrift stores for both women and men? Me and my friend who happens to be a guy are hitting up Milan soon and would like to see the thrift stores there along with all the great sales!

Are there any boutiques in Milan that stock Etro? I'm heading to the sales there this weekend and want to be sure I have everywhere covered. I know about the Etro store on Montenapoleone, the Etro outlet on via Spartaco and outlet places like Il Savagente.
thanks!
m_d_m

The sale was OK - I bought 50 % off YSL blk Maia bag, 2 pairs of Prada shoes for 125 Euro each, and patent leather Vicini shoes 130 Euro!

hi, can anyone tell me where Yves Saint Laurent is in Milan or where I can find shops that carries YSl shoes? My mom's going there this weekend and I'm dying to get a pair of shoes from YSL.

Thanks!!

ooh! Thanks so much Hanne and style_expert. I do hope they sell the shoes I want there!

YUCHIStockist.jpg

Also cool concept store-10 corso como and 11 store. these two are not far from each other

theres a funky shoe store on corso porta ticinese called maura leone :heart:

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->