Milan shopping

Secondhand in Milan

I live in Florence now, but last week I was in Milan for break. If anyone's looking for vintage/consignment shops, here's a list I comprised :flower:

Most of these shops are open at least Tues-Fri after 3pm. You can Google each of these places for more info.

Cavalli E Nastri - Via Brera 2 (Montenapoleone metro stop:( high end, amazingly edited vintage

Dear the Duomo:
Humana Vintage - via Cappellari: only charity shop in Milan, I've heard. Prices pretty good, everything in the double digits.
Napoleone - via Arcimboldi: similar to Humana
Vintage Delirium di Jacassi Franco - tucked away in a courtyard - via Giuseppe Sacchi 3: incredible high end selection

Near the Porta Genova stop:
Elizabeth the First - Naviglio Grande 44: like Cavalli e Nastri except smaller and homelier

On Corso di Porta Ticinese:
Backstage Vintage: punk/costume vibe
Lo Specchio di Alice: closed when I went there, but looks promising and affordable

Aaand the one consignment shop. Lots of huge discounts on designer labels, I got a Junya Watanabe for CDG top and Vivienne Westwood clutch for 30€ each!
Mercantino Michaela - via Zambonate 93

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm considering going to Milan for a day sometime in January. I assume the sales will start on January 10th this year?

Anyway, if I'm going I'll go there by train, so I'd like to know what shops to check out that are close to the train station (Milano Centrale). I want to check out Antonioli in Via P. Paoli. Is there anything else around that area that is worth checking out? And I know Milan has lots of designer outlets, are they all located in seperate stores or is there anything like an outlet mall?
What about contemporary designers like Alexander Wang, Rag & Bone, etc? From using TheLabelFinder.com I get the impression Milan is really only good for classic high fashion designers :unsure:

I'm really unsure if it's worth going to Milan or if I should just wait until I get to go to Paris in Spring to do all the shopping.

^

Yes sales start just after the holidays, on the 7th.

Milan is a bit sucky shopping wise imo, compared to the rest of european big cities.

Anyway i suggest you to take a look at Antonioli for sure, is stunning!

Also 10corso Como, and its own outlet near it too.

Antonia in Brera, another interesting multibrand.

Frip, in front of S.Lorenzo columns, sells Acne and new and less known designers and underground brands and scandinavian footwear.

At La Rinascente there's one floor that sells Zadig & Voltaire Marc by Marc Jacobs Philosophy See by Chloe and all those lines; personally not my fav shop

Also I forgot, around stazione Centrale there's nothing interesting to shop i'm pretty sure :/

Thank you so much, pitumpah! :flower:
Frip sounds interesting, I hadn't heard about that store before. Milan does indeed not sound too exciting when you compare it to other European cities, but I think I can't resist going because tickets to there are so cheap atm :innocent: But maybe I'll wait until Milan FW is on so I can also stalk some models, hehe.

No problem!

Frip is very small but worthy, it's in Corso di Porta Ticinese 16
and near, at 22, there's Purple, a similar shop.

I'm trying to remember the name of that store near Antonioli i went this summer that looked interesting! anyway it's like few steps before getting into the street where is Antonioli.

I am going to Milan next week and I am too stressed.I want to buy designer pieces but it wont be sales so I want to check out outlets, flea markets, vintage shops- secondhand shops.But where to go in short time? Please help! I really need a good local or experienced Milan shopper suggestions.Thanks!

I'm going to Milan next week, and Im hoping to pick up some bargains!

Any idea which is the best outlet to go to? Foxtown or Serravalle?

Hi,
dont know where to ask other than here:

i will be in january in milan and really counting on some fbric / vintage fabric stores : does anybody could help me with those?

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
velvetmuse
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->