Model Behavior (PLEASE READ POST #1 BEFORE POSTING)

LUXXX

Reaction score
---

Moderator's note:

These rules apply to this thread and will be strictly enforced (Formal warning/ban).

1. Gossip is hearsay and these forums are provided for our member to discuss credible information. Therefore, we ask our members to have reliable sources for any information which they may contribute to the discussions" provision.

2. Continual negative comments are not allowed.

3. tFS cannot be used to promote other forums. Doing so leads to warning/ban.

4. Off topic conversation is not allowed.

tFS Mod Squad

---

00120m.jpg

style.com

Oh No They Didnt:

Don't let the angelic face and the puppy purse fool you, Lera Sheremata, the green eyed Ukrainian who opened (or was it closed?) the Marc Jacobs show acted like a certified maniac at fashion week. First she got arrested for smoking in the airplane bathroom. The flight attendants caught her TWICE and then had to call the police. She was told off and released immediately. But that's just the beginning. Lera's nuttiest incident on record happened at the Prada show. We hear that Lera was set to open the show (a la Sasha P and Gemma W in the past--a very big deal) but when dressed in the first look Lera told the assistants that she didn't like it (GASP!!!!) and so they took her off.
:shock: I think Snejana may have some competition in the diva department...although she isn't that crazy...

Last edited by a moderator:
Why are people like that? There are so many girls dying to be in that situation who wouldn't act like spoilt brats.

i can't imagine her career going to well with an attitude like that.

the smoking in the bathroom thing is really bad. How old is she?

I found the story slightly funny that she would act this way...I just couldn't believe she would screw up her spot at Prada! Hello Britney Spears of modeling...LOL

Why in the hell would you smoke in the bathroom in the plane??? I thought everyone knew it was against the law. Hell, until this year, in some flights they didn't even let you get to go to the bathroom. That's just common sense girl.

Does anyone here know if you're allowed to smoke in the plane in some airlines?

I love ONTD.

MWHAHA I just noticed that 'puppy purse' oh my!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
:sick: She needs to go some place and....stay there forever!

... I think that it's a little weird that a new girl like her ready to start off would act this way. :huh: If it's true then... it's stupid that she'd something like this, especially if she knew that she was opening.

I can't ever imagine being at a show and saying I didn't like the look...my god. I'd expect to die within seconds of the words leaving my lips....

i think she's just a bit ignorant of the the fashion world...maybe she thought they could wear their favourite looks for shows :lol:

did she end up even doing Prada? I find this story hard to believe.. but if its true then wow.. just wow

isn't that bad, I would have said the same if I didn't like the dress or whatever she was going to wear

i disapprove of the smoking (safety can't be taken lightly) but this girl's got balls. the prada incident is too funny. offensive, yes, but this is the fashion world and the client is ms. prada. people need to be more offensive to her IMO, or she's going to explode from her ego.

But thats so offensive to the client :/

Not at all, it's being direct

Besides Miuccia has nothing to ask to anybody she should care less about what models or people think about her clothes she still sell millions

isn't that bad, I would have said the same if I didn't like the dress or whatever she was going to wear

Yeah, you'd say that to Ms. Prada? Wouldn't you? :rolleyes:

I have a hard time believing ANY of this, seriously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
julovw
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->