Montreal Street Style

the nightlife streetstyle is a joke. wear a colored palestinian scarf and skate shoes and you're in it. like So OrIGinal.

here are some photos from PG of people who think theyre THE ****

(that tranny dude GAHHHHH!!)

pregnantgoldfish

didn t that guy wearing the fur west used to be at Wunder bar all the time??
am pretty sure it s him

^ Tres cool PinkAnik!!! Update ton blog plus souvent!!! :heart:

^
this one's kinda ok.
still a long way from sartorialist, garance, etc

Just found this thread! god only knows how i didn't know of it before seeing as I'm on TFS everyday- it's fantastic to see that there is a thread on Mtl street style because i really believe in the city's style potential. It's getting better and better. I'm really excited to see what you come up with PinkAnik...a little while back i was doing street style pictures in the city but i had to stop because i am no longer freelancing (ie i'm working full time) and i just don't have the time to take pictures....might pick it up again here and there for the summer....^_^ in the meantime i sometimes do street style shots (out of mtl) on my blog. link below.

Good job! It will get easier, don't worry. The more you take the easier it will feel :wink::blush:

^
i love how you mention Les étoffes in your blog. love that store!
some clothes are kinda pricey, but they are one of a kind. and their vintage section is great.
the owners are absolutely adorable as you said. big bonus.

^
i love how you mention Les étoffes in your blog. love that store!
some clothes are kinda pricey, but they are one of a kind. and their vintage section is great.
the owners are absolutely adorable as you said. big bonus.

Yes I loved it ! Love the design of the store too ! The clothes are more exprensive, but they are good quality.
Let me know if you have suggestions of interesting stores to feature ! B)

i forgot to say their clothes for men are lovely too! :smile:

i cant think of any store that tops that, but there's always U&I, reborn, local 23 (for vintage), and you covered unicorn
hmmmmmm

Here are 2 more pictures from my blog http://www.montreal-instyle.blogspot.com :

street_12Juin_01.jpg

street_11Juin_03.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoonChin88
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->