Montreal Street Style

nice style that mel girl has ^^

i miss montreal. i now live in seoul for a year.... fashion here is quite interesting, people are bold, refreshing change from montreal. but on the other hand they all look similar if that makes any sense.

the only thing i don't miss from montreal are the hipsters!

has anyone been to the new store right accross from westmount square TNT?

http://www.tntblu.net/

it's from toronto and they just opened here

Last edited by a moderator:
so, what are people wearing in montreal these days? what are the summer trends?
i'm in seoul for a year and i kind of miss home... any new stores?

this thread is soooo sad, we barely have any pix
i wish i was still there to take pix but...:cry:

montreal is full of fashion disasters just like ANY city/area, but i've seen many gems in the time i've spent there!
i'm moving there for college this August, & i am so excited.

and i've seen a lot of posts saying that they're in short supply of high-end designers... not true! they have Ogilvy & Holt Renfrew there, for 2 of the best examples, that carry the high end designer bags, clothing, etc.

i'm hoping to start a new MTL street style on blogspot when i get up there, since the only good one i know of (MTLSTREET) closed down. :\

i'm hoping to start a new MTL street style on blogspot when i get up there, since the only good one i know of (MTLSTREET) closed down. :\

Hey, did you start this blog you were talking about yet? I'd love to see some Montreal street style! (Is there any photos in this thread at all?)

Better than no blog, I might move there later this year so I find it interesting anyways. You should still try to post some street style too, but I guess it takes a lot of time... I'll leave a comment and try to stop by once in a while :smile:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->