Montreal Street Style

Anyone been to Boutique Reborn?? It's my fav shop in montreal, i bought a Preen sweater there over the summer... loved that place!!

^^ all the time. mostly cause this chick owns it:

roblkgg8.jpg

EAT IT, naysayers!

^ oh yes yes, i remember her... and a Japanese girl who works there. I went there with these two goofy friends from my pharmacy school, it was sooo funny

I am from MONTREAL and I have to admit that the clothes are very boring. Everyone thinks they have a individual style, when they truly don't. I mean, they end up wearing the same clothes!! That is why I find inspiration with people like Alexa Chung or Rachel Bilson

I find a lot of people who dress better than Alexa Chung or Rachel Bilson in Montreal... they just don't get photographed as much, I guess.

^
shame they only photograph themselves and their friends - hipsters wearing mostly junk picked up from urban and thrift store racks and village des valeurs

strangely enough their best pictures are from their trips to toronto - maybe because they actually make an effort to try and take pictures of people they dont know

there is also another montreal streetstyle blog but ive mostly given up on that one - it's really sh-t and very juvenile. but you cant really blame them, the creators are still in CEGEP i believe.

so ya, montreal needs a decent streestyle blog.

^
shame they only photograph themselves and their friends - hipsters wearing mostly junk picked up from urban and thrift store racks and village des valeurs

strangely enough their best pictures are from their trips to toronto - maybe because they actually make an effort to try and take pictures of people they dont know

there is also another montreal streetstyle blog but ive mostly given up on that one - it's really sh-t and very juvenile. but you cant really blame them, the creators are still in CEGEP i believe.

so ya, montreal needs a decent streestyle blog.

what can i say, **** happens lol

i probably could start a "montreal" fashion blog but i would get bored of it after a while.

what can i say, **** happens lol

i probably could start a "montreal" fashion blog but i would get bored of it after a while.

Appart from some older gents and ladies there are about 10 good dressers in Montreal, that blog would get repetitive pretty quickly.

and apart from the 35 year old turkish kick-boxers that work at style exchange and would spend 5000$ on CLIFF health bars that are always in nightlife. but yeah like 10 if you round up. :heart:

^hahahaha i agree.

it's really quite sad during winter time though. i always end up wearing the same coat and boots even if i feel like dressing up. i'm glad the weather's warming up a bit this week.

i wear cropped pants in the winter sometimes with my bare legs showing.

Last edited by a moderator:
aw i spotted fumma killin it at the banggang or whatever theyre called nrotb show on the friend attack...

which one is he
i wanna see what one of the 10 best dressed ppl in montreal looks like

the devilishly handsome one aha naw ill let him say if he wants to...but as a hint: he's probably not wearing a rick owens jacket because he's BONKERS and actually coat checks that ****.

Damn, didn't remember that. Hahaha my facial expression is beautifully ********.

Boluda: I post in the WAYWT thread...

Last edited by a moderator:
from the sartorialist
this chick is from montreal, she designs jewelry
shes in this thread a few pages back

^
yup shes come a long way. i dont remember her dressing up like that here. obviously shes glamming up and taking it up a notch for london. or milan or wherever she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
versacebandana
Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->