Montreal Street Style

the kid with the big red chain and bernard willhelm shoes is sorta rad. those are arguably the gayest shoes ever made, but he actually pulls the look off pretty good...thanks for all the pics, dawg.

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks boluda!

I've been lusting for those Bernhard shoes ever since I saw them on Seven. Doesn't he know that girls like them better? They looked even more beautiful when I saw them...sigh.... But that boy is literally diving into the trying way too hard category.

attachment.php

like her tatoo!!!:woot:

ahah ewwwww i look f***ing gross as hell there. sorry montreal steet style!!...no wait, nevermind -- Mass and I both hate you to death. Sorry ANN!! (and rockabilly guy that i love too^_^) i was c*ked out of my f**king tree, see... and had been dancing like a fool for hours. i told homeboy a bunch of times not to bother...but yeah...i'll make it up to to you i promise: i already maxed out the visa on fall stuff. the wool/cash asymetical cardigan is my favorite -- it's so soft.

well, some people were talking about UGG boots at few several pages, and actually thats what im gonna buy. lol. yeah. its ugly and annoying, but damn, here in montreal is f***ing so cold in the winter. Normally i dont wear them ,but right now i dont care how other poeple think about it, coz i definitely need it for the winter time.

Actually when i was sitting on the stairs of Mcgill Arts building and drinking my coffee this morning, i did saw a lot of trendy girls dressing pretty cool vintage clothes walking by. i think even in the Mcgill campus, there are people with unique styles in different faculties. i dont really like the one in management, too many copy cats and hip-hop. Science and Eng people look very mainstreamed, and too many fur boots and von dutch hat, but Arts people are really cool and funky for me.

Montreal style?!?

Personally I don't think too many people in Montreal have style. Very few actually have good taste, and the rest just dress alike from fear of being unique and different.

yea i know what you mean, a LOT of people dress so similar, and a lot of people just wear stupid sports gear like they're going hiking or something. but the few stylish people i see have really good style. i think montreal has a uniqueness-- as i was discussing with my european roommate, people don't dress up as much, but they have a casual stylish-ness.

I like those outfits, but i can't see myself wearing stuff like that everyday.

well, some people were talking about UGG boots at few several pages, and actually thats what im gonna buy. lol. yeah. its ugly and annoying, but damn, here in montreal is f***ing so cold in the winter. Normally i dont wear them ,but right now i dont care how other poeple think about it, coz i definitely need it for the winter time.

there's a chick in one of my classes who sometimes wears black ones with black jeans. despite all the bad press, it doesn't actually look all that bad.

i agree! i absolutely love Nightlife magazine, but im always disappointed with the boring people they choose for the fashion pictures. they choose average people with tacky styles a lot of the time.

and im tired of the hipster style in montreal, it's been overdone.

i should not complain since i probably dont bring anything that great to the Montreal streetstyle, i always wear jeans and plain shirts or minidresses.

I am from MONTREAL and I have to admit that the clothes are very boring. Everyone thinks they have a individual style, when they truly don't. I mean, they end up wearing the same clothes!! That is why I find inspiration with people like Alexa Chung or Rachel Bilson

i think were doing alright. the problem is street style isnt supposed to actually pertain to every wally you see walking on the street -- which is what nightlife and a lot of these pictures depict. its supposed to secretly mean that small marginal group of slicksters who blow everyone else the fu*k out of the water. in montreal theyre just a little more elusive than in other places....but we still got em. if you hang out all day in front of like Les Creatuers you'll see a lot of old rich ladies but you'll catch a couple of real gems too if youre lucky. you just gotta be patient. when Fumma gets his banana peel yellow ccp wrap arounds ill make sure to take pics for everyone. :ninja:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "058526dd2635cb6818386bfd373b82a4"
<-- Admiral -->